+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Singles : Planning to move Toronto from India

sksaxena

Apr 19, 2017
Guys,
I am creating this thread for Bachelors from India, who plan to move to Canada (Ontario) on PR.

As I recently got my PR and I am in India, I am badly confused on how to move from here without knowing anyone in Canada. I didn't find any platform where bachelors can connect and may be settle together. As the saying goes, two is always better than one.

If any bachelor is planning to move to Toronto area from India, we can connect and plan together everything.

Please reply if interested..

Thanks!!

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Guys,
I am creating this thread for Bachelors from India, who plan to move to Canada (Ontario) on PR.

As I recently got my PR and I am in India, I am badly confused on how to move from here without knowing anyone in Canada. I didn't find any platform where bachelors can connect and may be settle together. As the saying goes, two is always better than one.

If any bachelor is planning to move to Toronto area from India, we can connect and plan together everything.

Thanks!!
when are you planning to travel?

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hey guys, good that you are trying to meet people before moving. It was little hard for me to find accomodation (the one I liked). Toronto/Mississauga is really expensive, so make sure you have a place before landing here, at least airbnb. The rents were hard to digest even though I had a job in hand. PM me if you have any questions. It's not even a month since I moved here, so I will answer whatever I can.

BOLLENENI

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Chennai.Tamilnadu,India
Category........
Other
Hello Srieekar,
Very thoughtful of you to realize the odds faced by the new immigrants, my son will be landing Toranto in mid Nov, ,accomodation seems very difficult, do you have any idea about the following places where i found few for our budjet

York Region Vaughan, Durham Pickering. Thanks in advance.
Mrs.K.Nirmala

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Guys,

Thanks!!
When are you planning to move?

Lara123

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Hi Team,

I am moving to Toronto by Dec s 2018 and looking for a shared accommodation near Downtown Toronto as I got a Job in DT.

Kindly help me in getting some nice Condo to share.

Please text me : 9884669103

Reactions: Donna01988

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hello Srieekar,
Very thoughtful of you to realize the odds faced by the new immigrants, my son will be landing Toranto in mid Nov, ,accomodation seems very difficult, do you have any idea about the following places where i found few for our budjet

York Region Vaughan, Durham Pickering. Thanks in advance.
Mrs.K.Nirmala
I have little idea about the regions you mentioned Nirmala. Sorry.

nwogualex

Aug 3, 2018
I am interested in this. Any decent person (male/female) wants to share in Toronto?
I will land late November.

allk2000

Jun 30, 2017
HI
I have received PR days ago and I'm not sure how to move without any contact there in Toronto, I need immediate accomodation and some guidance what to bring (documents/other stuff), but arranging accommodation is the biggest challenge I'm facing rite now.
Thanks

fighton

Jan 3, 2018
HI
I have received PR days ago and I'm not sure how to move without any contact there in Toronto, I need immediate accomodation and some guidance what to bring (documents/other stuff), but arranging accommodation is the biggest challenge I'm facing rite now.
Thanks
They just ask for copr, passport and custom form which is provided on the flight. Do let me know if you want to share an accommodation.

Reactions: allk2000