+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
How will be police verification done when I am in Canada?? And will they go to my new permanent address or the old address from where my parents have already moved?
Based on some posts mentioned in other threads, it seems police officer will visit at your address in India which you have provided in the pcc application form. I sent an email last week to BLS, and they responded minimum processing time is 8 weeks from the receipt of application from bls. This is getting more frustrating day by day. In other office Vancouver, situation is much better as compared to CGI toronto.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello,
I applied for PCC through mail on May 12 and my application was delivered to BLS on May 14. Since then i haven't received any email or updates about my application from BLS. When i track the application on the BLS website it shows,"No Records Found". BLS website says the processing time for Toronto is 5 days. Im tensed because i have send my original passport. Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Has anyone been in a similar situation like me and have to wait for so long to get a PCC?

I am calling their number provided on the website since a week but no one is picking up or responding to emails.
Hi
I also sent my application on 12 may received by BLS on 13 may. Status changed from no record found to application received on 29 may and now its under process transit from BLS center to consulate general.

You can try tracking your postal application by 14 may as your birthday and passport number or use walk in application tracking put a random reference number with other details. Both worked for me.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
PCC Timeline

Application Sent on 12 May
Application Received by BLS 13 May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 29 may(As per website tracking)
Current status : under process transit from BLS center to consulate general.

rishi07690J

May 14, 2020
Hi folks-

Will be help if someone can comment on this.

"YourApplication has been accepted waiting for further processing"

What does this status mean? Please if any one has this experience, please throw light on it.

Not sure, how long this is gonna take from here?? I urgently need original passport & PCC for other application.

Thanks.

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I got a call today from the police officer who is handling my case. It seems like the files goes to that particular police station what you had mentioned in your application. He was expecting me to be at my Indian address and I told him that I am in Canada and you have to get it verified through my neighbour. Its similar to your passport verification.

parassharma

Feb 7, 2017
I got a call today from the police officer who is handling my case. It seems like the files goes to that particular police station what you had mentioned in your application. He was expecting me to be at my Indian address and I told him that I am in Canada and you have to get it verified through my neighbour. Its similar to your passport verification.
Was Police came to your home? Also what they asked and what kind of documents they checked for.
Moreover was your address on application form same as your passport?

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Based on some posts mentioned in other threads, it seems police officer will visit at your address in India which you have provided in the pcc application form. I sent an email last week to BLS, and they responded minimum processing time is 8 weeks from the receipt of application from bls. This is getting more frustrating day by day. In other office Vancouver, situation is much better as compared to CGI toronto.
keep mailing them everyday especially consulate.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
I feel i got really lucky.
sent on april 22
Bls received on 23 april
Bls tracking started on 30 april
sent to consulate on 30 april
i got my pcc on may 14

harikatalanki

Sep 16, 2018
Hi folks-

Will be help if someone can comment on this.

"YourApplication has been accepted waiting for further processing"

What does this status mean? Please if any one has this experience, please throw light on it.

Not sure, how long this is gonna take from here?? I urgently need original passport & PCC for other application.

Thanks.
I have received this email, too. Waiting to see such emails as and when the processing statuses change.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
I feel i got really lucky.
sent on april 22
Bls received on 23 april
Bls tracking started on 30 april
sent to consulate on 30 april
i got my pcc on may 14
Did they send your pcc to your local residence for approval? (In India)

denmanveer

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Jalandhar, Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
IELTS Request
01-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2016
LANDED..........
Soon
Did they send your pcc to your local residence for approval? (In India)
Mine timeline was also similar (-+2 days)
So, I don’t think they sent my application to India for physical police verification.
(I sent my application to BLS Ottawa).

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Mine timeline was also similar (-+2 days)
So, I don’t think they sent my application to India for physical police verification.
(I sent my application to BLS Ottawa).
Indian Consulate just updated randomly without prior notice: Please note that the competent authorities in India have decided that henceforth PCC will only be issued after receipt of fresh police verification on the PCC application. This will apply to all categories of applicants. The processing time after receipt of application from the BLS (the outsourced agency) will be about 6 weeks or it can be issued after receipt of approval, which can be earlier or later. Applicants are requested to assess their requirements for obtaining PCC for India well in advance and submit their applications accordingly at the BLS, since walk-in will be practicable, given the instructions.

NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE DOING THIS.. ANYONE ? BEFORE THEY HAD A CORONA EXCUSE AND NOW THIS NEW UPDATE (JUST CAUSING DELAY).

Parwinder singh batth

Dec 17, 2018
Indian Consulate just updated randomly without prior notice: Please note that the competent authorities in India have decided that henceforth PCC will only be issued after receipt of fresh police verification on the PCC application. This will apply to all categories of applicants. The processing time after receipt of application from the BLS (the outsourced agency) will be about 6 weeks or it can be issued after receipt of approval, which can be earlier or later. Applicants are requested to assess their requirements for obtaining PCC for India well in advance and submit their applications accordingly at the BLS, since walk-in will be practicable, given the instructions.

NO IDEA WHY THEY ARE DOING THIS.. ANYONE ? BEFORE THEY HAD A CORONA EXCUSE AND NOW THIS NEW UPDATE (JUST CAUSING DELAY).
What's ur status showing now?

Reactions: Asees.singh