+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Will the BLS tracking status changes?
My status was same since 21 April,But when i tracked my return envelope with canada post it shows item in transit
It changed for me this afternoon saying 'IN TRANSIT FROM CONSULATE GENERAL TO BLS' and in my case i havent sent with prepaid envelope as the CGI toronto website doesnt mention it anywhere.However i can reauest for pick up i assume but i have to check when it says ready to pick up..hopefully by this friday

nikhil7567

Apr 19, 2020
Today i did the process of Bls for PCC. But then I had one doubt for this whole process. I only got one label for printing and also the Purolator guy said that they will only use one envelope and where not gonna put one extra for them to return it, he also didn't let me come in the store, said he will do everything and took the documents from me. Just wanted to know if was it the same for all you guys.?

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
The BLS Purolator has scheduled the pick up service for my PCC documents today. I have just received an email with pickup reference number. How do I make sure that the pick up is taking place today? Is there any phone number to reach out to? Will they give me call before they come and pick up.?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey guys did anyone tried to pick up the PCC in person from BLS brampton office? Im aware that they suspended walk-in and asking to arrange the pick up by callong purolator.But just wondering if anyone tried to walk-in and they ended up handing you the PCC?

Parwinder singh batth

Dec 17, 2018
Hi everyone i finished submitting from online on bls website and arranged all documents for courier pickup, did not do any payment yet. And i realized i made mistake in my mom and dads last name i didn't add those.
Would it cause any issue?
And can i submit new application on passport website
Please help
Thanks

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi everyone i finished submitting from online on bls website and arranged all documents for courier pickup, did not do any payment yet. And i realized i made mistake in my mom and dads last name i didn't add those.
Would it cause any issue?
And can i submit new application on passport website
Please help
Thanks
If you have any errors that doesnt match with your passport details they will send you an email requesting you to fill a new form with creates a new file number and then scan that copy to them instead of sending again through the postal service...it happened to me and no worries they will ask you to fill a new form.If you already sent the documents and realized about errors wait for them to send you an email and if you still didnt send the documents better fill a new form and send that new form with correct details(family members names) matching with details on your passort

M_brar

May 2, 2020
No i did not send the documents yet, its just i submitted my application online, can i create new and what about old application?
Yes plz tell me as well. I have submitted online application but I have not sent it yet. My parents have surname on their passport nd I filled as well.
But on my passport they don't have any surname .
Would that b the problem ?

Parwinder singh batth

Dec 17, 2018
Yes plz tell me as well. I have submitted online application but I have not sent it yet. My parents have surname on their passport nd I filled as well.
But on my passport they don't have any surname .
Would that b the problem ?
i have sent yyou a message or you can share your conctact info here and then i will discuss with you will save us time both

Sunny92

May 7, 2020
i did on 20th. Status showing processing in consulate general.
How Do I check the tracking status of my PCC apllication. Purolator picked up my documents yesterday. Please let me know how do i track the status of my appplication.

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
How Do I check the tracking status of my PCC apllication. Purolator picked up my documents yesterday. Please let me know how do i track the status of my appplication.
You can check the status of the PCC application on the BLS website. "Track your application"

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi.
BLS Website has confusing information for PCC application process. I am Living in Montreal. and want to do prerequisites for PR Stage as my CSQ is in process.

Is there anyone who applied for PCC through BLS for PR Stage( while waiting for CSQ). if yes, can you please share the process and list of documents(copy/original) to be submitted to BLS.

Thanks
RK

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi.
BLS Website has confusing information for PCC application process. I am Living in Montreal. and want to do prerequisites for PR Stage as my CSQ is in process.

Is there anyone who applied for PCC through BLS for PR Stage( while waiting for CSQ). if yes, can you please share the process and list of documents(copy/original) to be submitted to BLS.

Thanks
RK
What is csq?