+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC

pathan19

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hey Guys, I received my PCC from purolator today. With the application I uploaded LOE for PCC.Now to upload the actual one, I am getting lots of mixed comment on raising a webform. some are saying from the type of application select "Replace/Amendment document" and others are saying select "Permanent Resident (Applied Online)". Please let me know which one is the correct one to upload my PCC.

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hey Guys, I received my PCC from purolator today. With the application I uploaded LOE for PCC.Now to upload the actual one, I am getting lots of mixed comment on raising a webform. some are saying from the type of application select "Replace/Amendment document" and others are saying select "Permanent Resident (Applied Online)". Please let me know which one is the correct one to upload my PCC.
Hi am in the same situation.
Do you mind sharing the LOE for PCC.

That may be helpful in preparing mine.

Thanks

Deepti91

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi,
I was just starting to fill out the form for PCC.
On the first page(of APPLICATION FORM FOR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) wherein it asks to fill in the passport details, there is a box seeking File Number, which is a mandatory information to be filled. Any one knows what information goes in that box?

Sorry, if this seems like a silly question but i am new to the entire process.

Thanks,
Deepti

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
You will going to receive an e-mail from passport.admin for initiation of PV request. This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department for your PCC Application submitted with File Number CAV*********.
Thanks manisingh2301. I am able to see the file number in the website where I filled my PCC application. But when i check the status using file number, it shows 'The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system'. I have not received any email regarding the file number though.
Does this mean that the application is not yet forwarded to local passport office in India?

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
PCC Time line: (applied through BLS Brampton):
Documents reached BLS - May 7th
BLS started processing my application -- May 26th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 27th
Police verification initiated -- June 4th
Police verification completed in Chennai, India by local police -- June 11th
Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from Indian PSK status link) -- 18th June.
PCC grated ---24th June
PCC Printed -- 24th June.
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---1st July 2020
PCC received -- 03rd July 2020

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hi,
I was just starting to fill out the form for PCC.
On the first page(of APPLICATION FORM FOR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) wherein it asks to fill in the passport details, there is a box seeking File Number, which is a mandatory information to be filled. Any one knows what information goes in that box?

Sorry, if this seems like a silly question but i am new to the entire process.

Thanks,
Deepti
The file number is on your passport.

Amr3108

Jul 6, 2020
Hi

After having the form filled and required documents collected, where should I pay and send the mail package??

sakshal

Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone!

I applied from BLS Ottawa and it has been over a week and still it does not show on BLS website. Looking at other people's timelines looks like it takes 2 weeks to show up on BLS website. Any applied from BLS Ottawa?
Hi,
I applied to BLS Ottawa centre, sent documents using Purolator on 19th June, BLS updated on 6th july, asking for the following document
1. APPLICATION HAS TO BE FILLED FOR OTTAWA JURISDICTION.

Any clue which document are they referring to? Any help would be highly appreciated.

sakshal

Jul 8, 2020
Mine timeline was also similar (-+2 days)
So, I don’t think they sent my application to India for physical police verification.
(I sent my application to BLS Ottawa).
Hi,
Could you please tell me which documents you submitted for PCC application:
BLS Ottawa centre is asking me to submit the following document:
1. APPLICATION HAS TO BE FILLED FOR OTTAW JURISDICTION.
I am not sure what they mean? Do you have any idea? Thanks in advance

sakshal

Jul 8, 2020
You don't need to send originals to bls ottawa. Ya you can send it to bls ottawa address. Make sure you use purolator courier.
Hi,
I had submitted my application to BLS ottawa centre.
Upon receipt of my application, they informed me that the following document is missing:
May i know which document are they referring to?
Thanks in advance.

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hi,
I had submitted my application to BLS ottawa centre.
Upon receipt of my application, they informed me that the following document is missing:
May i know which document are they referring to?
Thanks in advance.

make sure you come under ottawa judiciary, and double check when you filled online application from for PCC you selected Ottawa where you are applying for not Toronto

sakshal

Jul 8, 2020
make sure you come under ottawa judiciary, and double check when you filled online application from for PCC you selected Ottawa where you are applying for not Toronto
Thanks for your reply. I am afraid i dont see the option to select Ottawa/Toronto in the online application form.
I am using this portal to fill the form https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html.
Could you please tell me where can i find this option? Thanks once again.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019