Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My PCC timeline:
BLS Surrey
Application Mailed on 3rd June 2020
Application Delivered to BLS : 4th June 2020
BLS email (Application received) : 10th June 2020
CGI received the application : 12th June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)
Got email from passport.admin that police verification request is sent to police station in India: 13th June 2020
PV done on 19th June 2020
Status on Passport Seva updated from “pcc under review to ready for collection” on 24th June 2020
Status changed from “pcc ready for collection to printed successfully” on 25th June 2020
Status on BLS changed from “under processing at consulate general to in transit from consulate general to BLS” today on 25th June 2020.
Hi Manish, Can you please tell me which city in India was your verification sent to?

Cec1234

Jun 26, 2020
It was sent to Jalandhar, Punjab.
You have to send someone to the police station to get your PV done as I envisages they will not call and come to your place anytime soon.
I sent my brother at police station but they says they dont have any request for pcc verification. How they gets the request for verification coz it has been sent already on 17 june

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
I sent my brother at police station but they says they dont have any request for pcc verification. How they gets the request for verification coz it has been sent already on 17 june
In that case, I presume you should contact “district police headquarter” as they are the one who will send your PV request for your application to your local police station.

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
You can check your pcc status on https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew
And enter your file number with only lowercases ( cav************).
Thanks for posting your experience brother. I applied for PCC through BLS and the application status changed to 'Processing at Consulate general' on 25th June. I am not yet sure if I my application was forwarded to passport office in India. Did you receive your file number after it was forwarded to Passport office in India? As of now, all I have is ARN number.

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
PCC was printed on 24th June.
at BLS, My status got changed from processing at Consulate General to in transit from cgi to bls today.

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Thanks for posting your experience brother. I applied for PCC through BLS and the application status changed to 'Processing at Consulate general' on 25th June. I am not yet sure if I my application was forwarded to passport office in India. Did you receive your file number after it was forwarded to Passport office in India? As of now, all I have is ARN number.
You will going to receive an e-mail from passport.admin for initiation of PV request. This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department for your PCC Application submitted with File Number CAV*********.

Reactions: pradeepadm2017

mohankumar031

Jul 1, 2020
Hello All,
Has anyone directly sent the PCC request to consulate instead via BLS. I sent my and spouse forms on May 18th and it reached on May 20th at the consulate. I can see my file number has been generated with cat*** instead of cav**. Is there any difference with this?
Also looks like Consulate missed my Wife’s PCC form and file number for her has not been generated. I have been trying to reach out to consulate daily on this with no response. With this Covid, this has become really difficult as no one responds.Any idea on how to effectively reach out to consulate??

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
i moved to Canada as a student in 2018 and never went back, for all the time i stayed in India i told my father to collect my PCC that he did last year and sent me. So, when i get ITA, do i have to present new PCC through BLS or other will be valid (that i already have)?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hello All,
Has anyone directly sent the PCC request to consulate instead via BLS. I sent my and spouse forms on May 18th and it reached on May 20th at the consulate. I can see my file number has been generated with cat*** instead of cav**. Is there any difference with this?
Also looks like Consulate missed my Wife’s PCC form and file number for her has not been generated. I have been trying to reach out to consulate daily on this with no response. With this Covid, this has become really difficult as no one responds.Any idea on how to effectively reach out to consulate??
How much fee did you pay to the Consulate? @mohankumar031

rahul36

Jun 8, 2020
My PCC timeline:
BLS Surrey
Application Mailed on 3rd June 2020
Application Delivered to BLS : 4th June 2020
BLS email (Application received) : 10th June 2020
CGI received the application : 12th June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)
Got email from passport.admin that police verification request is sent to police station in India: 13th June 2020
PV done on 19th June 2020
Status on Passport Seva updated from “pcc under review to ready for collection” on 24th June 2020
Status changed from “pcc ready for collection to printed successfully” on 25th June 2020
Status on BLS changed from “under processing at consulate general to in transit from consulate general to BLS” today on 25th June 2020.
Hi Manisingh,
My PCC was printed on 25th June. I still did not receive any update from BLS yet. Have you received your PCC.
Also can you please tell me how to track my PCC status on BLS wesite.Thanks

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My status is " Ready for dispatch", do i need to contact BLS for the return?
I have already paid the return courier fees to BLS