+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC Wording - Is this acceptable for PR application??

lilybell

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am applying for PR to Canada via the FSW program. My Indian PCC states the following

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of my name, d/o my father's name, holder of Indian Passport No. ***Number*** issued at ***city on ***date, which would render him/her ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada.

Will this work for PR applications? Or does it need to state something else?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I am applying for PR to Canada via the FSW program. My Indian PCC states the following

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of my name, d/o my father's name, holder of Indian Passport No. ***Number*** issued at ***city on ***date, which would render him/her ineligible for the grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada.

Will this work for PR applications? Or does it need to state something else?
Yep fine

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
Hey Guys,

I received my pcc today and it mentions the following:

This is to certify that there is no adverse information in respect of my name, d/o my father's name, holder of Indian Passport No. ***Number*** issued at ***city on ***date, which would render him/her ineligible for IMMIGRATION PURPOSES OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP for CANADA.

I did not see that there is an option of selecting RESIDENCE PERMIT when applying for PCC.

Although Permanent Residence is immigration purpose other than citizenship, I am still a little worried if this would cause an issue.

If any of you know someone who applied with above mentioned PCC and got approved and can share with me , I will greatly appreciate it.

Hoping for a draw tonight , best of luck to all others.