+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC Verification Status

kvakumar

Jul 9, 2017
Hello all,

I have applied for Indian PCC at BLS surrey both for me and for spouse on feb 24 2021
Both our verification was done on March 19 2021. We received spouse PCC but not mine.

we contacted the local police station and they told us that they have updated the status on the same day.
The status didn't change and we haven't got any email from Bls. Current status is

Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

please someone let me know what to do and where to contact.

Thank you

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
@kvakumar I am having the same status. Mine Police verification done on 22 nd March, and they also sent the report(as confirmed by them), but CGI and BLS status are exactly the same as it is in your case.

kvakumar

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Anand83
What you are going to do. Did you contact someone or do you wait for sometime.

Please let me know if there is any update

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi Anand83
What you are going to do. Did you contact someone or do you wait for sometime.

Please let me know if there is any update
I checked again with my local police station and as per them the responsible person at the SP office had a minor accident(hope the police person didn't lie), I will chase them again on Tuesday(06th Apr). Keep chasing them

kvandhanapu

Dec 7, 2018
I got similar answers..
Here the responsible person is on vacation.

But how come my wife's pcc is processed and not mine.

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I checked again with my local police station and as per them the responsible person at the SP office had a minor accident(hope the police person didn't lie), I will chase them again on Tuesday(06th Apr). Keep chasing them
Hey, for me when my father went to the police station they said that they already send the report but they are asking some kind of number to check ..so I gave them my tracking number..but they are saying thats not the number they need some kind of cde number..??

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I told them all the numbers that I know off..they said that it's not the number..but they have done there part..I am just waiting for the long weekend to get over..I think all our satus will change then

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
I got similar answers..
Here the responsible person is on vacation.

But how come my wife's pcc is processed and not mine.
lol. This is strange. I got my wife's PCC within 7 days after police verification. The only difference is that this time I haven't offered them any money, as compare to last time, not sure if that case for delay

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hey, for me when my father went to the police station they said that they already send the report but they are asking some kind of number to check ..so I gave them my tracking number..but they are saying thats not the number they need some kind of cde number..??
Who is asking File number and why? If they already sent a report to SP office. Ask them to share the screenshot where they uploaded it.

kvandhanapu

Dec 7, 2018
Hello ,

Any update on pcc status..?
Please let me know ..

I have contacted, police station and bls many times. The answer is wait untill it comes.

What should I do..? Does explanation letter works..?

kvakumar

Jul 9, 2017
When did you apply and what is your status on PSK website?
Right from starting when it got processed through BLS the status is same as below.

Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.