+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC SFO consulate

wohaa!

Mar 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I sent out my package for Indian PCC to SFO consulate. But I recognized that I made a mistake in the miscellaneous form, (Mentioned wrong country in column "Police clearance certificate for xxx (Country)") ?

Could anyone please guide how to get it rectified ? Can it be corrected by simply dropping an email to "misc@sf.mea.gov.in" ?

P.S.- Already dropped an email, but no reply yet.

Thanks!

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I sent out my package for Indian PCC to SFO consulate. But I recognized that I made a mistake in the miscellaneous form, (Mentioned wrong country in column "Police clearance certificate for xxx (Country)") ?

Could anyone please guide how to get it rectified ? Can it be corrected by simply dropping an email to "misc@sf.mea.gov.in" ?

P.S.- Already dropped an email, but no reply yet.

Thanks!
Hi,
Did you get your PCC? How did you correct this mistake? Please help. Thanks! If yes, then how does the PCC look? Does it mention any duration for stay at India?
Thanks!

wohaa!

Mar 5, 2020
I emailed them, but no response.
however when I got the PCC back, it was for “Canada” and I recieved my PCC within 8-10 days.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi
Thank you for your reply. Did you get the PR yet? Or was there any other document they demanded?
Thanks!

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I emailed them, but no response.
however when I got the PCC back, it was for “Canada” and I recieved my PCC within 8-10 days.
Hi,
Thanks. What did it say? Canada immigration or resident permit? I have read that some people had their PCC rejected because of inappropriate language of immigration. Let me know. Thanks.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi. For my India PCC from SF consulate, it came saying *" FOR THE PERIOD HE/SHE STAYED IN INDIA, WHICH WILL RENDER HIM/HER INELIGIBLE FOR THE GRANT OF TRAVEL FACILITIES INCLUDING VISA FOR CANADA"*.
Does it say his/her for everyone?
For my PCC, it also included "for the period he/she stayed in India". Has anyone else had that?
Was it same for anyone? Was your PCC accepted? There are some forms which say IMMIGRATION PURPOSE OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP of CANADA. Also, there is no photo on the form. Just my name and passport number. Please confirm. Thank you!