+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC on new passport after AOR

nikkaush

Nov 25, 2021
Hello, seeking guidance on an unusual situation -

I submitted my EE application after receiving ITA without Indian PCC because I couldn't get it before the deadline. Now, I have been asked by IRCC to submit the PCC, but I still haven't received it for more than 6 weeks.

My passport was due for expiry, and I renewed it recently after getting the AOR, and I also applied for a new PCC with the new passport, the new PCC status shows "PCC is being printed", so I believe I should be getting it anytime soon.

I want to ask if it is okay to submit the Indian PCC having new passport number, along with the new passport details, or is it not advisable?

Thanks for your help!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

I submitted my EE application after receiving ITA without Indian PCC because I couldn't get it before the deadline. Now, I have been asked by IRCC to submit the PCC, but I still haven't received it for more than 6 weeks.

My passport was due for expiry, and I renewed it recently after getting the AOR, and I also applied for a new PCC with the new passport, the new PCC status shows "PCC is being printed", so I believe I should be getting it anytime soon.

I want to ask if it is okay to submit the Indian PCC having new passport number, along with the new passport details, or is it not advisable?

Thanks for your help!
Yes please update IRCC about it, you might want to attach an LOE explaining this.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Thanks for your help!
Perfectly fine.

nikkaush

Nov 25, 2021
Yes please update IRCC about it, you might want to attach an LOE explaining this.
Thanks for replying. Would you advise submitting the new passport via web form, alongside the PCC?
If yes, how can we know if the application is being processed inside/outside Canada?