+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC in Singapore

itoocandream

Oct 30, 2015
My experience on submitting application form for Indian PCC in Singapore:

1) Took print out of application form from BLS website, filled it up (Takes 2 mins)
2) Took photocopies of Passport, EP, and a photograph, the CRS score page that contains the name of the applicant; And original passport
3) For my wife, took a copy of the same CRS score page and highlighted "and that of spouse"
3) BLS opened SHARP at 9:00
4) They accepted the application and was out in 15 mins
5) Received SMS(3$ fee) in the evening stating that my application is with the high commission.

Reactions: doverraja
Dec 29, 2015
Hi,

were you able to obtain the PCC from the Indian consulate (via BLS) by following the steps?

Also just for my benefit, did you apply for the PCC with your ITA?

Thank you

P.S. I am yet to submit my EE profile. Still waiting for my education credentials to be evaluated

anurag85123

Jan 7, 2009
I am also in exactly the same boat. I am in Singapore and need an Indian PCC. I have read in some forums that you need a requisition letter from CIC in order to get the PCC. Is it true ? Also, when did you submit your application and have you already received your PCC ???

thanks a lot for your time !!!

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
anurag85123 said:
I am also in exactly the same boat. I am in Singapore and need an Indian PCC. I have read in some forums that you need a requisition letter from CIC in order to get the PCC. Is it true ? Also, when did you submit your application and have you already received your PCC ???

thanks a lot for your time !!!
You need the ITA letter, photograph, original passport, ep/s-pass copy and 38 SGD to apply. You get it in 2-3 days.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
anurag85123 said:
No need for Requisition letter from CIC for this ?
Some of us did it like this and some of them have provided the letter from CIC after submitting the documents and the LOE for the PCC. The choice is yours. I personally don't see a point in waiting for the letter from CIC.

anurag85123

Jan 7, 2009
RKCK said:
Some of us did it like this and some of them have provided the letter from CIC after submitting the documents and the LOE for the PCC. The choice is yours. I personally don't see a point in waiting for the letter from CIC.
Thanks, I also dont see the point in waiting. It is just that there are some threads in this forum which got me confused. Apparently, someone was not given a Indian PCC as he did not get a requisition letter from CIC. If that is not the case then I am more than happy to get it done before hand.

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
My experience on submitting application form for Indian PCC in Singapore:

1) Took print out of application form from BLS website, filled it up (Takes 2 mins)
2) Took photocopies of Passport, EP, and a photograph, the CRS score page that contains the name of the applicant; And original passport
3) For my wife, took a copy of the same CRS score page and highlighted "and that of spouse"
3) BLS opened SHARP at 9:00
4) They accepted the application and was out in 15 mins
5) Received SMS(3$ fee) in the evening stating that my application is with the high commission.
Thanks man for this detailed notes

adihrra

Apr 4, 2015
Thanks, I also dont see the point in waiting. It is just that there are some threads in this forum which got me confused. Apparently, someone was not given a Indian PCC as he did not get a requisition letter from CIC. If that is not the case then I am more than happy to get it done before hand.
Hi Anurag,

Did this worked for you ?