+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC in Dubai - Process

forrest_in

Jul 29, 2013
First thing amongst all the PCC's I am applying to and I've been in multiple countries, the process for India is most complex. Which is an irony given I am an Indian citizen.

If you are in the UAE - and I'll talk about Dubai as I am based there. Here's the process
1. Ensure you have a Dubai PCC in place. It's an easy process.
2.. You need 6 photos (2 in by 2 in) - White background with a dark coloured clothing. (Ensure its dark. Mine wasn't. I had my passport issued with a light shirt but PCC cannot be!!!!)
3. Download the form EAP 2 from the BLS site
4. Keep copies of your passport, visa, emirates id
5. Write a letter addressed to The Consultate General of India in the UAE requesting issuance of the letter
6. Carry a document checklist from your CIC application
7. Visit the BLS office. They will first check these documents and then scribble on your form addressing the Indian consulate (But Dubai) to approve it.
8. You then take this and give it there. Will take you half an hour and you will get it back with a green colored scribble of the approval (Can go between 8 am - 12 noon)
9. Its good to take a print of the Personal Particulars Form first itself (http://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com/passport/Police-Clearance-Certificate.php) - I was asked to fill this finally with no intimation on my first trip. Fill one and take 2 copies (for a total of 3) - attach photos on all 3
10. Return back to BLS with these.
11. Again go to the reception. They will check and give you a token.
12. It may take anything between 1.5 - 2 hours for your turn.
13. Hand it over to the person. Alongwith your passport. Ya you need to hand in your passport.
14. Payment of AED 147
15. You get a receipt stating 5 days. No I'm waiting

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
First thing amongst all the PCC's I am applying to and I've been in multiple countries, the process for India is most complex. Which is an irony given I am an Indian citizen.

If you are in the UAE - and I'll talk about Dubai as I am based there. Here's the process
2.. You need 6 photos (2 in by 2 in) - White background with a dark coloured clothing. (Ensure its dark. Mine wasn't. I had my passport issued with a light shirt but PCC cannot be!!!!)
5. Write a letter addressed to The Consultate General of India in the UAE requesting issuance of the letter
7. Visit the BLS office. They will first check these documents and then scribble on your form addressing the Indian consulate (But Dubai) to approve it.
8. You then take this and give it there. Will take you half an hour and you will get it back with a green colored scribble of the approval (Can go between 8 am - 12 noon)
9. Its good to take a print of the Personal Particulars Form first itself (http://www.blsindiavisa-uae.com/passport/Police-Clearance-Certificate.php) - I was asked to fill this finally with no intimation on my first trip. Fill one and take 2 copies (for a total of 3) - attach photos on all 3
13. Hand it over to the person. Alongwith your passport. Ya you need to hand in your passport.
14. Payment of AED 147
Hi, could you please update how much time it took for your passport to be returned? I will be in a same situation as you. How did you receive your UAE PCC? By Mail, had to collect in person or is it digital?

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017

14. Payment of AED 147
Hi, I am also in the same boat as you. How much time did it take your passport to be returned? Was police verification done in your case too?

Any advice would be helpful as I am not able to get any answers from BSL or Consulate.

Reactions: yeskayk

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi, I am also in the same boat as you. How much time did it take your passport to be returned? Was police verification done in your case too?

Any advice would be helpful as I am not able to get any answers from BSL or Consulate.
Hi ,

I would be appreciative if you could let me know..
How long did it take considering my address in my passport is diff .. I declared that I have a new address n furnished a letter with references if neighbors n closest police station

nksk

Mar 26, 2018
Hi,
Can any one tell the process for other national who studied/worked in India for some time and how much time it will take to get Indian PCC

anon10

Nov 27, 2018
Hi ,

I would be appreciative if you could let me know..
How long did it take considering my address in my passport is diff .. I declared that I have a new address n furnished a letter with references if neighbors n closest police station
Hi,
Please advise the time taken to receive your India PCC. I am in a similar situation as the address in my passport is not the current one.
Thanks

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014

14. Payment of AED 147

hi i know its been more than a year but jus wanna to know how long did it take for you to get the PCC ?

Shruti_sandaw

Jul 12, 2019

14. Payment of AED 147

Hi,

I know its been quite sometime to this thread. But I am also in same process and have just applied for the Indian PCC from Dubai. Can any of you tell me how long did it take to receive the passport and PCC since the process mentioned above for application is still the same.

Yukti2406

Apr 23, 2019
Hi,

I know its been quite sometime to this thread. But I am also in same process and have just applied for the Indian PCC from Dubai. Can any of you tell me how long did it take to receive the passport and PCC since the process mentioned above for application is still the same.
The process is the same. However, we had submitted our passport on monday and received it back by courier on wednesday. Completed this process last week.

Reactions: Shruti_sandaw

Shruti_sandaw

Jul 12, 2019
The process is the same. However, we had submitted our passport on monday and received it back by courier on wednesday. Completed this process last week.
Thanks Yukti. It's a relief to know its quick. We have submitted the application on 29 July, hopefully we will also get it soon.

Shruti_sandaw

Jul 12, 2019
Hi how long did it take to receive the Indian PCC?
Hi it’s real quick process, we submitted our application on 29 July and got our passports and PCC from Indian embassy on 31 July. Though they do mention a time frame of 5-7 working days. But it’s really fast and easy.

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi it’s real quick process, we submitted our application on 29 July and got our passports and PCC from Indian embassy on 31 July. Though they do mention a time frame of 5-7 working days. But it’s really fast and easy.
Hi, to whom should the letter be addressed Indian Embassy or BLS?

allenrohith

Jan 2, 2020

14. Payment of AED 147
Hi Can u please let me know where can I get the CIC Document Checklist?