+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC from UAE

Far92

Oct 29, 2017
Hi folks, I am really struggling to understand the process and timeline for Indian PCC from UAE. Can anyone please guide me on the matter? Any one from UAE who's recently applies for PR would be of great help. Thanks!

Far92

Oct 29, 2017
I was looking for someone who has been through the process, it's a little more complicated than the website's suggestion. But thanks for you help!

KhushalK

Oct 13, 2020
Hi folks, I am really struggling to understand the process and timeline for Indian PCC from UAE. Can anyone please guide me on the matter? Any one from UAE who's recently applies for PR would be of great help. Thanks!
Hi,
Is there anything in particular about the process that you are struggling to understand? I will be applying soon, and it seems straight forward.
You set up an appointment with BLS (or walk in without an appointment), and take the documents that they require.

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
First apply for local PCC. Once you get it (usually in 24 hours), you need to apply for BLS appointment. We did it 2 months back.
We went to the premium lounge of BLS so all paperwork filling was done by them. You need to carry your passport, a print out of the documentation requirement for Canada Application. Local PCC. You also need to give contact details of the people back in India whom the police can contact. If you want them to take pictures, just wear black dress and go in. If not, you need carry photographs as specified in their website.
That’s pretty much it.

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
We applied and got the PCC in 3 weeks. Police officers went to our home back in India for verification and gave us a video call from there to verify everything. Once confirmed BLS delivered the PCC to our home in Dubai. Pretty straight forward process.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
We applied and got the PCC in 3 weeks. Police officers went to our home back in India for verification and gave us a video call from there to verify everything. Once confirmed BLS delivered the PCC to our home in Dubai. Pretty straight forward process.
hi. i am too staying in ABUDHABI, we have to attach both PCC from uae and from India right ?

Far92

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks everyone, its been a month for me. I've finally located the PCC in India. Should receive it soon. Thanks!