+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC from Chicago

Jun 18, 2018
Hi I'm trying to apply for PCC in Chicago consulate for Immigration purposes.
Does anyone know how to fill the top most part of Personal Particulars form ? Below is the information asked:

Application File No : What exactly is this number ?
Service Type(Fresh/reissue) : Can I just write PCC ?

Also for column 8b, I understand most people are writing their address the India and it matches with their address in passport. But my passport has my present US address.Which one should I use ?
Thanks !

aquafinabb

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to fill the top most part of Personal Particulars form ? Below is the information asked:

Also for column 8b, I understand most people are writing their address the India and it matches with their address in passport. But my passport has my present US address.Which one should I use ?
Thanks !
Hi,
That section you describe is for "Office/ Consulate" use.
I applied for PCC late early 2017 and followed instructions on http://indianconsulate.com/page/display/86/17

Good Luck.

hemaketineni

Aug 20, 2018
hi ,
did you get your pcc? I am applying for pcc . have same questions. Please let me know
Thank you
Hema

Thanks !
?

akashsg

Sep 7, 2018
New Jersey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Even I am planning to apply for PCC next week at Chicago consulate. From what I know

Application File No : This is the File number which is mentioned on Passport last page.
Service Type(Fresh/reissue) : Can I just write PCC ? Not sure about this..

Do you have any update ?

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016

Thanks !
I have same set of questions. any updates on your PCC. what did you end up mentioning in the form?

Jun 18, 2018
I have same set of questions. any updates on your PCC. what did you end up mentioning in the form?
I entered this and got my PCC in about 5 days, sent to Chicago Consulate
Application File No : This is the File number which is mentioned on Passport last page.
Service Type(Fresh/reissue) : Fresh PCC