+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC from BLS (U.A.E)- crossed 45 days

aswathi_ashokan

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone,
Has anyone applied for Indian PCC from the BLS centers in Abu Dhabi/ Dubai?
We have submitted request for the same in July and are still waiting for this document.
Anyone with similar experience who could share a time frame?
Thank you !

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
I have applied thru BLS in Oman. Normally my husband and I have managed to get it issued within a week’s time, but, the last time found the worst of me. It took me more than a month (maybe around a similar time frame as you’re experiencing now). I still don’t know what the delay was due to. I even had my dad follow it up on my behalf in India. There wasn’t much luck until we tracked down some cop who was actually in charge of investigating my case there. From there, it took off. But sadly, it was a major hassle for me as there was no way to track it and the officials at BLS were of absolutely no help

aswathi_ashokan

Jun 19, 2018
Hello! Thank you for your feedback !
So looks like the waiting game will have to go on a little longer I have asked dad to follow up from India as well so let’s hope something works out and soon !

I have applied thru BLS in Oman. Normally my husband and I have managed to get it issued within a week’s time, but, the last time found the worst of me. It took me more than a month (maybe around a similar time frame as you’re experiencing now). I still don’t know what the delay was due to. I even had my dad follow it up on my behalf in India. There wasn’t much luck until we tracked down some cop who was actually in charge of investigating my case there. From there, it took off. But sadly, it was a major hassle for me as there was no way to track it and the officials at BLS were of absolutely no help

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
What was the best way to get this process pushed faster? Did your relatives follow up with the police station in India and the Regional Passport Office as well?
Hope for the best, do not believe relatives pushing it back home will make the process faster. Whoever told you about this option should be smacked on the rear. Good luck.

Sherlok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
There isn’t much anyone can do to expedite the process. Regularly following up with the Indian Embassy or Consulate may help once you cross the 40 day mark.