FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hey,
I want to know that can we apply for PCC directly from SSP office from India rather than BLS. As BLS takes 4 to 6 weeks and directly from India takes only 2 to 3 weeks.
Please let me know.
Thank you.
How did you apply your pcc ? from bls or India. I don't stay in India and I need a pcc from India. can my father go apply for the pcc on my behalf?

Haripsd

Jan 21, 2021
Hi I am applying for pcc and my passport shows my old address ( In India) i bought a new house and i am just wondering what address proof i can provide them . Thanks in advance

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Hi I am applying for pcc and my passport shows my old address ( In India) i bought a new house and i am just wondering what address proof i can provide them . Thanks in advance
@Haripsd - I'm facing the same issue but I'm planning to apply tomorrow with address proof (Aadhar card of parent) of my parents. I have a little hope after seeing the below post. And I'm applying from BLS Toronto
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/indian-pcc-bls-rejected-application-as-address-in-form-does-not-match-one-in-passport.701213/#post-9005823

Mar 31, 2021
@Haripsd - I'm facing the same issue but I'm planning to apply tomorrow with address proof (Aadhar card of parent) of my parents. I have a little hope after seeing the below post. And I'm applying from BLS Toronto
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/indian-pcc-bls-rejected-application-as-address-in-form-does-not-match-one-in-passport.701213/#post-9005823
For applicants with change personal particulars such as present address or addition of spouse name (due to marriage post issuance of passport), can submit present address proof document and marriage certificate, re-issue of passport is not required.

Giri_visa

Mar 4, 2018
I was just working on filling up my PCC details in the form. And i am on the same boat like you. I have given the new address. Hope that is the right thing to do. Please share if you get to know that is not the right way.

Thanks.
Hi
May I know what have you done in this situation? did you receive your PCC though different addresses ?
Thanks for the reply in advance.

Giri_visa

Mar 4, 2018
Hello ,

Please help on this issue,

I also having the similar issue.

I am in Canada on work permit
I am applying for PR and having a question related to address in PCC form

My parents have moved to new house at a different address last year.
My passport still have old address ( house at old address is demolished and is a plot only now)

So which address should I enter in PCC form
a) Address in passport
b) New Address where my parents have moved?
Hi
May I know what have you done in this situation? did you receive your PCC though different addresses ?
Thanks for the reply in advance.