+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
If it starts with 1z, likely to be ups
Thankyou, I tried searching and it shows DHL and delivered to Vancouver on Sep 11. Hence I was wondering if there is any way to contact CGI vancouver. Looks like I should give it few more days.
 
Thankyou, I tried searching and it shows DHL and delivered to Vancouver on Sep 11. Hence I was wondering if there is any way to contact CGI vancouver. Looks like I should give it few more days.
What does BLS status say?
 
Well it continues to say Processing at the Consulate General. But that status has been so since they actually sent all my documents to the CGI after review at BLS.
 
Well it continues to say Processing at the Consulate General. But that status has been so since they actually sent all my documents to the CGI after review at BLS.

okay, I think status should change very soon , in transit from CGI to BLS. Best luck.
 
It has been since 11th Sep 1:40 Pm that my passport shows as delivered to Vancouver CGI by DHL after printing. Since then, the status has not moved at all. I sent emails to a couple of MEA email IDs from vancouver. But no replies or no change in status. I got a call from the CGI a day before after I sent 2 emails but I could not pick it. Then there was no further call as well. If I call back, it just gets me to IVR. Does anyone know of any escalation process?