+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian passport renewal from toronto

Midget

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi
I need help regarding passport service. Can we add spouse name on passport under tatkal.
Have to apply police clearance certificate.
Any change to current information on passport will not be elligible for renewal/reprint under tatkal, per my understanding.

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hello Experts, Need your help to understand passport renewal process. I wanted to renew my passport (expiring in less than a year) in TATKAL and wanted to know if i can directly go to CGI Toronto (appointment or no appointment) OR its all with BLS now? Moreover i have my COPR docs received from IRCC and waiting for printed PR card endlessly, not sure if they must need PR card to renew my passport. any suggestion highly appreciated!

staycool

Nov 18, 2021
Hello Experts, Need your help to understand passport renewal process. I wanted to renew my passport (expiring in less than a year) in TATKAL and wanted to know if i can directly go to CGI Toronto (appointment or no appointment) OR its all with BLS now? Moreover i have my COPR docs received from IRCC and waiting for printed PR card endlessly, not sure if they must need PR card to renew my passport. any suggestion highly appreciated!
Hi,

I am in the same situation and wanted to know how your experience was. Did you end up going through BLS or went to the consulate directly? I would appreciate any insights. Thank you!

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hi,

I am in the same situation and wanted to know how your experience was. Did you end up going through BLS or went to the consulate directly? I would appreciate any insights. Thank you!
Went to BLS with appointment, got passport in 6 days. Also got my PR card before appointment.

Feb 11, 2018
Hello People, Need your help to understand Tatkal passport renewal process. I wanted to renew the passport (expiring in less than 6 months) in TATKAL and wanted to know if i can mail the application OR TATKAL is only through Walkin with BLS ? Iam travelling in March second week and the earliest walkin appointment online is after my travel date. any suggestion highly appreciated!