+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

AK11503

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I applied for re issue of passport at Brampton/Toronto consulate. I just received an email notifying that file has been sent out for police verification at the police station near my address in India.

I am wondering how the police verification will be done if I have been residing in Canada since last year (landed immigrant).

Can someone confirm how will police verification be completed if I am not in India anymore. Thank you.
They will send a message or call at the indian number to complete police verification

manoj12345

Mar 2, 2023
Did they send you a notification? I still haven't received the returned application package. Not sure what they are doing! It shouldn't take days to send back something.
I emailed them last week asking for tracking number, apparently they haven't dispatched it yet and said will share the tracking number when dispatched.

Update: I received my passport/package, I'm fedup with this postal application stuff, will do a walk in.

Last edited:

Uthra

May 12, 2019
I emailed them last week asking for tracking number, apparently they haven't dispatched it yet and said will share the tracking number when dispatched.

Update: I received my passport/package, I'm fedup with this postal application stuff, will do a walk in.
Please do let me know, What email did you use? And how quick was their response?

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
I submitted my application at Mississauga location on Feb 17 2024. My application is stuck at “processing at consulate general” although PCC is completed in India. Is there a way to get exact status from consulate or bls? I need my passport for my biometrics which is scheduled in few days
Hello, do you have any update. I also had submitted my passport at Mississauga location on Feb 29. Police verification is completed at India address 2 weeks ago. The status is still Processing at Consulte with no further update!

BillyH321

Aug 16, 2019
Submitted application at BLS on Feb 29- Police Verification is Mumbai on March 22- no update post that
Object { EMP_ACTION: "PV Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 18480, LAST_MODIFIED_DATE: "2024-03-20T00:00:00", … }

Mine is stuck at PV in mumbai as well.this is the last status i see..
what is the last status update for you?

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys! I submitted my passport renewal application at BLS Brampton by postal.

Current status says printed/ready for dispatch on Passport India and BLS website however it's been over 2 weeks and there's been no further movement on it. Starting to get worried as I need to travel within a week. I have filled out the grievance form last week and emailed on above IDs today (ccsupport@blsinternational.net, brampton.p@blsinternational.net). Haven't heard back yet, unable to get through contact centres.

The postal pick up & drop off links were not working on website so I arranged my own purolator service to drop off and included and prepaid return envelope to my Canadian address - not sure if this is causing a hold up! Anyone else here had similar issues?

Details
Application Date
(Received by Postal at BLS Brampton): 7 March 2024
Passport Printed on 28 March 2024, Ready For Dispatch
Not yet received

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
FYI - I got an email from the Brampton BLS centre 5 mins ago, my passport is out for delivery. I got a Fedex tracking number, its on it's way and I'll be receiving my passport by end of day. I think they must have lost my Purolator prepaid envelope and so it was just sitting there.

I got the email from Postal Brampton <brampton.p@blsinternational.net>, so if you are experiencing any delays with your application just reach out to them for a speedy response. :) THANKS!

SS6069

Apr 16, 2024
FYI - I got an email from the Brampton BLS centre 5 mins ago, my passport is out for delivery. I got a Fedex tracking number, its on it's way and I'll be receiving my passport by end of day. I think they must have lost my Purolator prepaid envelope and so it was just sitting there.

I got the email from Postal Brampton <brampton.p@blsinternational.net>, so if you are experiencing any delays with your application just reach out to them for a speedy response. :) THANKS!
I am about to send my passport re-issue package to the Brampton and similar to you I couldn't find any links for courier-pickup or drop-off on their website. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with what I have to do to send the courier by myself. Thanks.

PS26

Sep 12, 2018
Go to any Purolator with your documents and ask for two postal requests: one would be an envelope with your passport & documents to send to BLC Brampton. Include in that a pre-paid return envelope with shipping details from BLS Brampton to your home address which they’ll use once they are done printing your new passport. They should be able to help with this!

I am about to send my passport re-issue package to the Brampton and similar to you I couldn't find any links for courier-pickup or drop-off on their website. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with what I have to do to send the courier by myself. Thanks.

SS6069

Apr 16, 2024
Go to any Purolator with your documents and ask for two postal requests: one would be an envelope with your passport & documents to send to BLC Brampton. Include in that a pre-paid return envelope with shipping details from BLS Brampton to your home address which they’ll use once they are done printing your new passport. They should be able to help with this!
Thank you. Just a couple of follow-up questions: What did you put under the name of the receiver? Also did you opt-in for the "signature required" when sending it to BLS so someone at the BLS center has to sign for the package?