+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

VM20

Jan 25, 2024
How soon BLS update tracking once they receive application. Purolator has picked up on Wednesday and it has delivered on Thursday. But I do not see any tracking it is saying no records found.
They take minimum 7 days to update until then you can't even escalate it.!

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Does anyone know, after the passport is marked a 'Returned' , how one can get tracking number ? . I have been trying to call BLS, but they are redirecting to website due to high calls volume.

BBLLSS

Jan 29, 2024
Hi All

I had applied for passport renewal and opted for pickup from BLS center . Everything else went fine ,but since past many days , the status is set as « passport is printer and will be delivered shortly « . BLS website saying « Processing at counslate general ».
Does anyone has idea how long does it takes to get the passport to BLS center after this status so that it can be picked up .?
[/QUOTE

I am also facing same issue “Passport printed” since 20 January, but no updates till now.

Mehakkaushal

Jan 29, 2024
I applied for passport renewal on 19 dec and my application had been stuck at printed and will be delivered soon status for over 8 days now. Bls site still shows processing at general consulate. Does anyone know what might be eta.
I submitted application at BLS centre Winnipeg

BBLLSS

Jan 29, 2024
I applied for passport renewal on 19 dec and my application had been stuck at printed and will be delivered soon status for over 8 days now. Bls site still shows processing at general consulate. Does anyone know what might be eta.
i am having same issues, I submitted on 14 December, been 9 days, passport status is same as yours

Rhea Jose

Mar 15, 2020
Same situation here, I reached out to the consulate and they said that they have sent it to BLS. But BLS has no idea and say that they haven't received anything yet. In status map the last update is 10 days ago 'dispatch initiated'. Unable to get through to anyone in the consulate office either as I have an emergency medical trip but I am unable to book anything until I get the passport in hand.

sara4can

Jan 26, 2024
Same situation here, I reached out to the consulate and they said that they have sent it to BLS. But BLS has no idea and say that they haven't received anything yet. In status map the last update is 10 days ago 'dispatch initiated'. Unable to get through to anyone in the consulate office either as I have an emergency medical trip but I am unable to book anything until I get the passport in hand.
May I know when you have applied ? I have applied for my 4 year old son and its in same status "Print has been initiated for passport. " for more than a week now.

Rhea Jose

Mar 15, 2020
May I know when you have applied ? I have applied for my 4 year old son and its in same status "Print has been initiated for passport. " for more than a week now.
My application reached the consulate on Dec 4. So its been more than 8 weeks now.

BBLLSS

Jan 29, 2024
Same issue here, printed and initiated and dispatched on Jan. 20, checked using status map, but showing under processing at CGI for BLS. How did you get in contact with Consulate ? Did you walk-in or through sampark email ?

Rhea Jose

Mar 15, 2020
Same issue here, printed and initiated and dispatched on Jan. 20, checked using status map, but showing under processing at CGI for BLS. How did you get in contact with Consulate ? Did you walk-in or through sampark email ?
I sent them an email. They never pick up calls and I only received one response to all my emails. So I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Not sure what the next best option is.

Mehakkaushal

Jan 29, 2024
I sent them an email. They never pick up calls and I only received one response to all my emails. So I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Not sure what the next best option is.
I know, my travel is medical related too and worst is that there is no contact info for consulate and cannot see what’s the holdup.

Rajesh-Cool

Jan 30, 2024
Hi @Everyone,

Few Pages of my Passport got damaged by water and have applied for reissue Application is showing with the status of "Passport Application alongwith Fees has received and same is under processing at Consulate"

Can someone advise here , how long would it take from this point to reach to complete the process....And does it require Police verification in this case as it was going to expire in Aug 2026...