+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Dear All,
Please advice. My son ( minor) passport renewal application return stating " COPR" missing however I have attached his PR copy and COPR together. Along with our PR card. Do I need to again submit same application ? or add my COPR as well?
Kindly reply his passport is expiring in a week.

Thank you
Neelaish

Sjm19

Oct 8, 2018
Hey, sorry I'm asking you a lot of questions. But when you checked your status map on passport Gov seva portal do you remember if the PV had 202 as its value ?
No worries, happy to help :)
status map? you mean on inspect mode? I don't think I saw 202 value
These were the lines if this is what you are asking :
{EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Print Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1842635169,…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "PVR Scan and Uploaded Successfully for PV Request ID CAV075117917723-PPF-CA",…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "PVR for CAV075117917723-PPF-CA is Approved and Submitted as Clear by Police",…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "PV Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1841961389,…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "Granting Status Set as 'Clear'", EMP_ACTION: "Clear", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1841961387,…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "Sent To Go", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1841961113,…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Application Form Updated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1841961111,…}

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Provide valid pr card copy with all the information visible and make sure it's not expired. - I shared COPR as mentioned, should share copy of PR card also ?

we are sending back the original documents: • 1 draft and 1 indian passport kindly attach checklist along with your application. - I did attach the checklist, is there something I'm missing here ?

refer bls website for new updates. handwritten and editable applications are not acceptable. - What do they mean, I'm very confused, should type everything or hand write it ?

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
Hi All

I had applied for passport renewal and opted for pickup from BLS center . Everything else went fine ,but since past many days , the status is set as « passport is printer and will be delivered shortly « . BLS website saying « Processing at counslate general ».
Does anyone has idea how long does it takes to get the passport to BLS center after this status so that it can be picked up .?

Here

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi All

I had applied for passport renewal and opted for pickup from BLS center . Everything else went fine ,but since past many days , the status is set as « passport is printer and will be delivered shortly « . BLS website saying « Processing at counslate general ».
Does anyone has idea how long does it takes to get the passport to BLS center after this status so that it can be picked up .?
How soon BLS update tracking once they receive application. Purolator has picked up on Wednesday and it has delivered on Thursday. But I do not see any tracking it is saying no records found.

VM20

Jan 25, 2024
No worries, happy to help :)
status map? you mean on inspect mode? I don't think I saw 202 value
These were the lines if this is what you are asking :
{EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Print Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1842635169,…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "PVR Scan and Uploaded Successfully for PV Request ID CAV075117917723-PPF-CA",…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "PVR for CAV075117917723-PPF-CA is Approved and Submitted as Clear by Police",…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "PV Initiated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1841961389,…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "Granting Status Set as 'Clear'", EMP_ACTION: "Clear", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1841961387,…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: "", EMP_ACTION: "Sent To Go", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1841961113,…}
:
{EVENT_DESC: null, EMP_ACTION: "Application Form Updated", STATUS_TRACKING_PK: 1841961111,…}
Thank you so much, appreciate it :)

Reactions: Sjm19

VM20

Jan 25, 2024
Provide valid pr card copy with all the information visible and make sure it's not expired. - I shared COPR as mentioned, should share copy of PR card also ?

we are sending back the original documents: • 1 draft and 1 indian passport kindly attach checklist along with your application. - I did attach the checklist, is there something I'm missing here ?

refer bls website for new updates. handwritten and editable applications are not acceptable. - What do they mean, I'm very confused, should type everything or hand write it ?
Hey,

Yes, you have to share a copy of your pr card as well with front and back.
Not sure about the draft part and the checklist part.!
I typed everything and took a print out and then signed it. !

Reactions: hakweye