+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

rikstaker

Jan 11, 2014
the online form for passport asks for aadhar number, eventhough tis not a mandatory field. I am unable to proceed further without enterin an aadhar number, which ofcourse I dont have. Who are the geniuses designing this website of cgi

ssnagra

Jan 4, 2015
the online form for passport asks for aadhar number, eventhough tis not a mandatory field. I am unable to proceed further without enterin an aadhar number, which ofcourse I dont have. Who are the geniuses designing this website of cgi
If I recall correctly there’s a checkbox at the bottom which says something like I agree to something. You will have to uncheck that to proceed if no aadhar details filled.

aquibjafer

Aug 9, 2022
Hi All,

I applied for change of address in my passport on May 18th and it was "processing at consulate general" for sometime now. Today it updated to "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre" but did not get any police verification back in india. What does this mean? Did my passport get renewed? or did it get rejected?

Katan

Jun 28, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Regarding PCC - My application status has been updated to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."
What does this mean, what steps should I take next?

Feb 4, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Regarding PCC - My application status has been updated to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."
What does this mean, what steps should I take next?
Hey Can you please let me know what were the next steps you did to get a clear PCC. Did the wrong police station transferred it to the right one and the same PCC application got cleared ? I am in the same boat.

Jul 9, 2023
Hello everyone, I have submitted a passport renewal application at BLS Toronto on July 6. I paid the fee including Purolator delivery. However, I have just realized that Purolator will require a photo ID to let me receive the parcel, and my only photo id was my existing passport, which BLS has taken. I am aware Ontario provincial id takes six weeks and it may not be possible to apply for that without my original passport in hand. Was anyone else in this situation? Could you please advise me on how to change to pick up at BLS or whether Purolator will accept address proof or a passport scan as sufficient?

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
All - I applied for my daughters passport renewal. She is 4 years old. We applied in tatkal. Today I saw status on Passport Seva website showing Passport has been printed. On BLS it says In transit from Consulate to BLS Center. So I think the passport has been issued.

But today I also got an email that Passport verification has been initiated. There is no one I know who lives at that address. In fact my daughter was not even born in India. How do I handle this PV post issue of passport?
What was the reason given for Tatkaal? Is upcoming travel a valid enough reason?

Jul 9, 2023
Sorry to ask again, but after doing a bit more research, I realized BLS says I can email to change to pick up from consulate. Are they responsive about this? Honestly given their level of service, I'm concerned they will just ignore an email. Should I just go in at 3 pm some day now to put in the request for pick up at BLS? Thanks for any insights.
Hello everyone, I have submitted a passport renewal application at BLS Toronto on July 6. I paid the fee including Purolator delivery. However, I have just realized that Purolator will require a photo ID to let me receive the parcel, and my only photo id was my existing passport, which BLS has taken. I am aware Ontario provincial id takes six weeks and it may not be possible to apply for that without my original passport in hand. Was anyone else in this situation? Could you please advise me on how to change to pick up at BLS or whether Purolator will accept address proof or a passport scan as sufficient?

ssi

Apr 20, 2023
Sorry to ask again, but after doing a bit more research, I realized BLS says I can email to change to pick up from consulate. Are they responsive about this? Honestly given their level of service, I'm concerned they will just ignore an email. Should I just go in at 3 pm some day now to put in the request for pick up at BLS? Thanks for any insights.
Purolator will not ask for id. If you are inside your house on the time of delivery, you shoule be good.

Reactions: yonosoymarinero