+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Any updates about the passport dispatch?
No update its still the same Passport has been printed. Most likely based on Past trend It seems they will ship some time mid next week which sucks as I will be travelling next week so wont be there at my place.

Hope they just dont keep packet on the front door, I heard Purolator keeps the package for 5 business days or else I need to tell my friend to receive it.

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
No update its still the same Passport has been printed. Most likely based on Past trend It seems they will ship some time mid next week which sucks as I will be travelling next week so wont be there at my place.

Hope they just dont keep packet on the front door, I heard Purolator keeps the package for 5 business days or else I need to tell my friend to receive it.
Ohh man! It's bit stressful and I am kind of in the same spot as I will need to travel outside Canada in the last week of June and have no idea about when the passport will be dispatched from BLS.

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
i went there , they were like wait until today evening , portal will updated around 7.00pm
if not updated , i will go to consulate monday afternoon again
Ohh I see, hopefully the portal gets updated today evening, fingers crossed :). Please keep us updated. Thank you and appreciate your help!

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
I became Canadian PR on 10th Aug 2018 but moved here from a settlement standpoint in July 2021. I am meeting the residency obligation. I have my PR card with me. The issue is my wife and daughter do not have their PR cards. In fact, they were not issued the cards in the first place. We have raised a request for an initial PR card but it has not been acted upon yet.
The Issue is, that I need to renew the passport of my daughter (expiring in October 2022) and I have been hearing that we need to present the original PR card for renewal.
How I do get around this issue?

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Status Changed - not on Passport seva website but on BLS tracking shows In transit from Consulate to BLS center.

I checked this morning so I do not know if that is changed this morning or Friday evening.

Hope to receive passport Tomorrow.