+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Well! Rightly said.. we all are keeping fingers crossed in assuming dates, cross verifying cases, spending time reading threads, Ifs/maybe's and at the end its on those appointed officials who work according to their timelines. Nothing specific or defined SOP's. Website says 8 weeks so they should give in 8 weeks and not 4 or 5 weeks. That means process is not streamlined. Human mentality feel happy when we receive early than expected but it gives hopes to all others applying, expecting it arrives early and it bounces back. This is not a systematic system rather its at the officers descrition. Let's keep hoping that the officer wakes up and do some justice to us. Lolz..
I second that, it's all about the patience game now :)

osyrus

May 23, 2022
My timeline till now:
Application delivered by BLS to Brampton BLS- 17th May (Newfoundland postal application)
Status changed to "under review" on 23rd May.
Status changed to "Print has been initiated" on 8th June.

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Purolator pick up: April 27th
Submitted to CGI: May 2nd
PV initiated email: May 28th
Passport granted: June 2nd
Print initiated: June 6th
Thanks! Mine is as below:

Application Submitted: April 30th
Submitted to CGI: May 2nd
PV initiated email: May 27th
Passport granted: June 2nd
Print initiated: June 2nd

We are almost sailing in the same boat. Please update when your passport gets printed.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Seems Like there are lot of people whose status got changed to print initiated from June 2nd to today so I think we all should get update by tomorrow if they do batch printing of passport. lets hope for the best.

Reactions: mlaur5763

mlaur5763

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Seems Like there are lot of people whose status got changed to print initiated from June 2nd to today so I think we all should get update by tomorrow if they do batch printing of passport. lets hope for the best.
Honestly, I have 0 hopes now lol....