Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I am just starting out to apply for renewal. I was refering this BLS checklist. https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/pdf/Toronto-Passport-Re-Issue-Checklist-Rev-SEP-13-2021.pdf

It has no mention of any "PERSONAL PARTICULARS FORM" to be filled. Do I still have to fill this out?

Do I have fill out change of appearance form as well? My friend who renewed in US had to fill this out for normal renewal.
I applied for renewal of my 15 year old child. We have not filled change of appearance form. Also, lady at BLS-Brampton returned Personal Particulars form back to us.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hi, Need help with Indian Passport renewal. Below is my situation. Please help

1. I am a PR holder and my PR card and Indian Passport got expired last year - Less than 1 year
2. Renewal application is sent to CIC on paper via Canada Post. Must have reached on March 17th
3. I went to BLS for Passport renewal. Submitted my Original Passport, COPR copy, Expired PR Card Copy and PR Card Renewal Fees Receipt and they accepted the same on March 28th
4. While tracking my application, I saw a note - "Incomplete / Insufficient data - Contact BLS Centre. PR renewal email and payment receipt from CIC"

I went to BLS yesterday and they say bring the approval letter from CIC stating your PR Card extension is approved. I told them that they don't give such letter. What they do is send the PR Card which will take 105 days and I cannot wait until then. They just argue and say we cannot do anything. Get the letter from them

What should I do??? Did anyone come across such situation. What is the way out please help!!!
if you got your PR APPLICATION AOR E MAIL print out and summit this accept proof of your status in Canada other wise wait for pr card to complete application

Reactions: VJM1986

greenbeefly

Apr 11, 2022
It's been 10 days since "passport printing has been initiated". There's no update after that. I am travelling on 26th of April. Is there any way I can speed up the process?

greenbeefly

Apr 11, 2022
Feb 24th- application picked up by purolator
March 2nd- received by BLS BRAMPTON, ON
March 10th - processing at consulate general
March 17th - application is under review
April 1st - print has been initiated

Let's see if I can actually get the passport, a little skeptical that I dont have to go through the PV.

It could be that my application got processed this fast is because my passport was a little damaged by water.
In the same boat. Print has been initiated on April 1 but no update yet.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
I forgot to submit my old passport with my passport application, so my application was returned. Can I resend the same application back with the passport included? Or I need to fill a new application form?

niks2102

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi.. got a reply from BLS for Signature change:
Dear Applicant,
Your Application is in pending due to the following reasons:

The signatures on the passport and application don’t match. If you would like to change your signatures; a self-declaration on a plain paper for change in signature is required. (Notarized or Stamped one is not acceptable) Please attach documents here.

Seems like my signatures are not matching with older passport( been 10 years). I sent them a letter on plain paper now.

sanjeevramniwas

Apr 9, 2018
My status changed from “Application received” to “Under process” on BLS website. What does it mean? Wasn’t it supposed to change to “In transit from BLS to CGI”?

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
My daughter's status now shows as 'Passport Application Granted' on the main status screen. The inspect mode says that the SP Office has been updated, as CGI did not specify the exact police thana that was required to conduct the PV. 4 weeks later after PV Initaition, and after lodging a grievance through MADAD two days ago, did CGI provide some kind of response and act on their mistake. I don't know if the status means that there is a step back to when the PV needs to be initiated or that the passport is due to be printed. My worry is that I have 2 more passport applications that CGI has mucked up on by not providing the specific police office that needs to conduct the PV.

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi,
My application status changed to "Processing at Consulate General" on the BLS website. I took the "Application Reference Number " from here and used it to track my application on https://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew
But there it says "The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system. "

Does anybody know what it means?
That link could just be for new passport applications. Track yours on this website instead https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html