+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

sanjeevramniwas

Apr 9, 2018
Hi, BLS brampton received my application on 6th april. Can you please share the status as when there is any. I will do the same. This way, we know how its going.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hi, I am a PR and applying for renewal of my India Passport at BLS Toronto. Do you know if the process is faster if i give my Canadian address instead of the Indian residential address that is on my current passport? If i give a canadian address, does the Police Verification take place in Canada. Also do i need to provide my PR card in original or photocopy?
by mail everything oregional if you visit bls only passport and photo copy

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
MY PASSPORT RENEWAL APPLICATION SUMMIT 16 MAR/22 IN TORONTO I AM LIVE IN CANADA LAST 10 YEARS NEVER GO BACK HOME SO WHERE CHEAK MY PV/BG INDIA OR CANADA. ANY ONE CAN CLEAR THIS SITUATION

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
MY PASSPORT RENEWAL APPLICATION SUMMIT 16 MAR/22 IN TORONTO I AM LIVE IN CANADA LAST 10 YEARS NEVER GO BACK HOME SO WHERE CHEAK MY PV/BG INDIA OR CANADA. ANY ONE CAN CLEAR THIS SITUATION
since youre applying for Indian Passport the pv should be done at back home address I think

Neelu123

Apr 8, 2022
Hi, Need help with Indian Passport renewal. Below is my situation. Please help

1. I am a PR holder and my PR card and Indian Passport got expired last year - Less than 1 year
2. Renewal application is sent to CIC on paper via Canada Post. Must have reached on March 17th
3. I went to BLS for Passport renewal. Submitted my Original Passport, COPR copy, Expired PR Card Copy and PR Card Renewal Fees Receipt and they accepted the same on March 28th
4. While tracking my application, I saw a note - "Incomplete / Insufficient data - Contact BLS Centre. PR renewal email and payment receipt from CIC"

I went to BLS yesterday and they say bring the approval letter from CIC stating your PR Card extension is approved. I told them that they don't give such letter. What they do is send the PR Card which will take 105 days and I cannot wait until then. They just argue and say we cannot do anything. Get the letter from them

What should I do??? Did anyone come across such situation. What is the way out please help!!!

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
I have a question. What is the best way to get a response from CGI? It is over 3 weeks since the PV was initiated on my application, and there has been no change to the status since. The PV initiation emails states that you need to contact the local police thana, if the status does not change after 3 weeks. I have tried sending multiple emails to the local police thana, and forwarded these emails to CGI as well so evidence that I am doing all I can for the PV. But I havent received any response from CGI, and No response on Sampark as well. I dont live in the GTA or would have probably made a personal visit to the consulate to have a word with someone there. Don't want to spend and hour and a half driving and get turned away at the consulate door.

sanjeevramniwas

Apr 9, 2018
Hi,
Purolator picked my passport renewal application on 4/4 and delivered it to BLS on 5th Apr (Purolator tracking). BLS website says “Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 06-04-2022”. After that, there is no update. Does anyone know how many days does BLS takes to send the application to CGI?

niks2102

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi,
Purolator picked my passport renewal application on 4/4 and delivered it to BLS on 5th Apr (Purolator tracking). BLS website says “Your PASSPORT application has received at our BLS Postal Brampton Center on 06-04-2022”. After that, there is no update. Does anyone know how many days does BLS takes to send the application to CGI?
Same here 7/4/2022