+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Passport Renewal from BLS Toronto

okkal

Nov 25, 2022
Hi can you tell me how did you reach here? I am struggling to check my status still under processing when I check usual way.
Before click on the 'Track Application Status' in passport seva portal, simply right click on the page and select 'Inspect' from the options. There you'll find lot of tabs and select 'Network'. Now proceed with 'Track Application Status'. In that click 'trackStatusForFileNoNew'. you'll see a 'response' tab right side, copy and paste it in some wordpad ot notepad. search for 'statusId'

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
Before click on the 'Track Application Status' in passport seva portal, simply right click on the page and select 'Inspect' from the options. There you'll find lot of tabs and select 'Network'. Now proceed with 'Track Application Status'. In that click 'trackStatusForFileNoNew'. you'll see a 'response' tab right side, copy and paste it in some wordpad ot notepad. search for 'statusId'
i am getting the statusMap Empty. where i should be able to see the id. That means nothing started for my application?
"pbo_id_fk":"84",
"resultStatus":null,
"resultString":null,
"service_master_fk":7,
"statusMap":{

},
"statusMessage":"Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy\/Consulate.",
"test123":"",
"trackStatusServiceInterface":{

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
i am getting the statusMap Empty. where i should be able to see the id. That means nothing started for my application?

},
"statusMessage":"Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy\/Consulate.",
StatusMap is empty for me. I don’t know what is happening with my application. I am really worried. How long did it take for you? Was it in ottawa consulate.

okkal

Nov 25, 2022

},
They havent started processing your application. Once status change to 'under review'. Then you'll find some values in these

CHERA

May 10, 2021
August Application Timeline

Aug 12 - Sent through Postal
Aug 15 - Received at BLS, Brampton
Aug 17 - sent back to me(turns out they made an error by assuming my application is TATKAAL when I clearly send them a $100 DD)
They scheduled a walk-in appointment at BLS WINNIPEG at the earliest
Aug 22 - Submitted at BLS, Winnipeg
Aug 23 - On the way to Consulate
Aug 25 - Fee received and processing at CG
Sep 13 - Passport application under review
Hi All,
I have a query regarding the submission of a photo along with the application package. Do we need to paste one in the application form and include 2 copies in the package or only 2 copies are enough? The photo size is very big to be pasted in the application form.. share your experience/insights.

Dec 9, 2022
Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. -CGI - TORONTO

Application filled on - 4th November 2022
Application Picked by puraltor -7th November 2022
Application reached Consulate on 16th November - Status showed - Application is under Process
Application status changed to - 17th November Passport application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

No email, Police Verification, nothing at all

Anyone has any idea how to we contact them or connect with them

Ktpatel91

May 24, 2018
Canadian PR with Canada address printed on passport (Normal application with Postal BLS Brampton)
Nov 2 : Purolator Pickup
Nov 7 : Reached BLS
Nov 10: Processing at consulate general
Nov 23: Under review at consulate ( in console : "Granting Initiated" )
Dec 2: Print Initiated ( No Police verification in India probably because current address is Canadian, Had my PPC done in 2019 for PR and attached indian address proof + Aadhar card)
Dec 7 : Passport printed.
Dec 8 : Ready for dispatch and later with Purolator details on BLS website
Dec 9: Passport arrived.

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
Thats strange, what is your jurisdiction or BLS Center? May be your Jurisdiction have their own Passport Printing Facility, because for Ottawa Jurisdiction, Passport gets printed in Delhi and it will be sent from Delhi to Ottawa via international courier and after that i am not sure how many days it would take for embassy to transfer printed passports to BLS center
Hi , can you tell me how long does it take in Ottawa jurisdiction. For me the renewal application is still under process. i submitted the application at bls montreal 0n 10th nov. No update after that. If i see for the Toronto Jurisdiction its very fast. Could any one help me with Ottawa ones, As i don't see any update. Its not started yet. Please help me if anyone is having any information.

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
Please Help me with the passport application renewal at BLS Montreal for Ottawa jurisdiction. It has been a month since I submitted the application. It just says the application with the fee received same under processing. The file number is also not generated yet. I am so worried what should i do. Is there any problem with my application they are not picking? How should i contact?

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
My application is “processing at consulate general” since Oct 4th. How many days it will normally take to initiate police verification ?

I haven’t got any PV initiated email either ?

Is there any way we can walk-in consulate to check status and expedite process ?

My flights are on Dec 3rd - fingers crossed.
Hey did you get the passport ? What is your application status. For me its a month and no update. I had submitted at bls montreal.

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
Hello,
Here is my timeline
Oct 11 purolator collected documents.
Oct 12 delivered
Oct 15 status changed to aplication received
Oct 21 bls to consulate
Oct 22 on passport seva application received and same is under process
Oct 25 on bls application under process
I have two passports for renewal both for minor.
Just wanted to check as it is enough time for the passport tobe renewed, as ill be travelling on jan 25 2023. Thank you.
Hey sorry to bother you . MAy i know what is the status of your passport?