Indian Passport Renewal at BLS Surrey/CGI Vancouver 2019

rockstar1989

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,
If it helps anyone:
15-Jan-2021: Submitted documents at BLS Vancouver
16- Jan-2021: Sent to CGI Vancouver
18-Jan-2021: Processed for printing

PS: I am tracking both BLS and passport portal.

meghchow

Feb 14, 2021
Hi All,
If it helps anyone:
15-Jan-2021: Submitted documents at BLS Vancouver
16- Jan-2021: Sent to CGI Vancouver
18-Jan-2021: Processed for printing

PS: I am tracking both BLS and passport portal.
Is the new passport has the same address as old, What is the status no have you received your passport

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

I sent my passport re-issue application via Purolator to BLS Surrey. Purolator tracking shows that the application package is delivered. How long does it take for me to see my application in https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vancouver-jurisdiction/track-application.php - Tracking Application page in BLS website?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Has anyone sent their Indian passport re-issue application through Purolator to BLS Surrey recently? I sent it on 9/21 and Purolator tracking says it was received on 9/22. I am not seeing my application information in the Tracking Application page in BLS website yet.

I am not able to call the number they have posted in that page : 6045958903 from where I am.

Can someone who went through the process recently tell how long does it take for our application to show up in BLS website's Tracking Application page?

Thank you in advance!

pendse.ridima

Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my passport for renewal via puralotor.It was delivered on Oct 28 at Bls Surrey. It has been 2 weeks but bls tracking application status shows no records found. The passport seva portal shows that only form was submitted but nothing else.
I have raised a query to which there was a generic reply asking me to wait for another 5-7 business days.
Any advice on what steps should I pursue further.

Thank you

Vishal1_12345

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my passport for renewal via puralotor.It was delivered on Oct 28 at Bls Surrey. It has been 2 weeks but bls tracking application status shows no records found. The passport seva portal shows that only form was submitted but nothing else.
I have raised a query to which there was a generic reply asking me to wait for another 5-7 business days.
Any advice on what steps should I pursue further.

Thank you
Hi, I know its been an year but can you share your experience about the renewal since I'm in the same boat and only says submitted from last 3 weeks. Thanks in advance.