+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIAN MBA APPLICANTS FORUM

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Hi - Would be happy to see all MBA candidates in this forum. To exchange ideas and prove successful.

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Wolfman567 said:
This fourm is for MBA or Canadian immigration?

Guys we may see PhD Fourm!... Great!

Tc
@tc - This may be treated as a forum for canadian applicants who have completed their MBA and their immigration papers are in process.
The aim is to enable them to come closer on a common platform of study and exchange views and experiences and future plans.

dbag

Star Member
May 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2013
LANDED..........
TBD
Re: SENIORS (Qorax, Rocky, others) Pl. help, INDIAN MBA APPLICANTS

Hello,
I have a query as I am an Indian MBA(Finance) applicant also. I have applied under NOC 1111 and my status is still RBVO, however on some other forums it is mentioned that only CA/ICWA/Cost Accountants etc. are getting visas in this category. Though I have relevant work experience in this category, the experience details which I have sent is in the form of an self-declared affidavit along with appointment letter, training certificates, salary slips, promotion letters etc. as I am working in a Central Govt. top-rated PSU, which will not give reference letters as reqd. by CHC.
Do I have any significant chances of getting visa, as I have applied on my own without any consultant? ???

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Re: SENIORS (Qorax, Rocky, others) Pl. help, INDIAN MBA APPLICANTS

dbag said:
Hello,
I have a query as I am an Indian MBA(Finance) applicant also. I have applied under NOC 1111 and my status is still RBVO, however on some other forums it is mentioned that only CA/ICWA/Cost Accountants etc. are getting visas in this category. Though I have relevant work experience in this category, the experience details which I have sent is in the form of an self-declared affidavit along with appointment letter, training certificates, salary slips, promotion letters etc. as I am working in a Central Govt. top-rated PSU, which will not give reference letters as reqd. by CHC.
Do I have any significant chances of getting visa, as I have applied on my own without any consultant? ???
I do not see any reason as to why you should not be able to get a visa. Don't panic.

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
I know a guy personaly who moved into canada under FSW caatagory who had MBA studied trough currospndence from Manipal University, India. He had got almost 6 years in Accounting and auditing.

He send me some emails from there and was saying that its very much essential to have a CPA or CMA or a canadian accounting degree to get jobs in finance. Otherwise you may need to find a different job in other industries. He changed his job and working as a reservation agent in a hotel now. He is happy and trying to do his CPA from there now.

Sans_May2010

ipog said:
@ tc - This may be treated as a forum for canadian applicants who have completed their MBA and their immigration papers are in process.
The aim is to enable them to come closer on a common platform of study and exchange views and experiences and future plans.

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Sans_May2010 said:
I know a guy personaly who moved into canada under FSW caatagory who had MBA studied trough currospndence from Manipal University, India. He had got almost 6 years in Accounting and auditing.

He send me some emails from there and was saying that its very much essential to have a CPA or CMA or a canadian accounting degree to get jobs in finance. Otherwise you may need to find a different job in other industries. He changed his job and working as a reservation agent in a hotel now. He is happy and trying to do his CPA from there now.

Sans_May2010
Hi
I was given to understand that if one wants to work as an Accountant then CPA or CMA or CGA is needed in some cases.
Otherwise, the option is to opt for some other jobs. Anyway, what are your plans and how are you planning to manage this.

Nkbnavy

Feb 4, 2018
Hi
I was given to understand that if one wants to work as an Accountant then CPA or CMA or CGA is needed in some cases.
Otherwise, the option is to opt for some other jobs. Anyway, what are your plans and how are you planning to manage this.

Is Cma Usa valid in Canada? I am currently doing Cma . I will do Cpa USA after this and planning to write CARE exam. Is that fine?