+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Driving Licence

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I got a bit lost here.
Do you mean I can directly go for G licence? G1 & G2 both are skipped?

I have 4+ years of indian driving experience on both Car & Motorcycle.

Will DL extract be considered for M licence also?
You'll have to go for G1, but you'll skip G2 if you have 4+ years of driving exp in Ontario. IIRC the caveat with giving G directly is that if you fail in G, you'll have to give G2 (which takes 8 months or so).

Gursharan s m

Jan 29, 2024
hey, actually i passed my g1 written test but i forgot to represent my Indian license there , could i able to
skip the g2 license

Gursharan s m

Jan 29, 2024
I got a bit lost here.
Do you mean I can directly go for G licence? G1 & G2 both are skipped?

I have 4+ years of indian driving experience on both Car & Motorcycle.

Will DL extract be considered for M licence also?

hey, actually i passed my g1 written test but i forgot to represent my Indian license there , could i able to
skip the g2 license

Gursharan s m

Jan 29, 2024
You will able to, if they accept that experience.
Per me they shall, as it is more than 2 years of driving experience.

Good Luck
skip the g2 license

Gursharan s m

Jan 29, 2024
After you surrender your orginal Indian D/L to the MTO, is it possible to get it back from the issuing RTO in India when you visit India??
skip the g2 license

andygill11

May 5, 2018
skip the g2 license
You can not skip the G2 license.

Normally after getting G1 you have to wait 12 months before you can take the G2 test.

Now, if you show them your Indian driver's license it'll help you skip the waiting period of 12 months and take the G2 test right away.