+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIAN CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT'S IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Regarding points , it should be 22. With regard to upgrading, depends on the provinces. Example to work as Finance Manager in British Columbia, no need for upgrading. Meaning though it is priority occupation , it is not regulated profession. Provinces like Quebec, upgrading will be required.

duggalca

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
What i come to know that Indian Chartered Accountant with advanced standing will need to qualify for 5 papers out of 16 for CGA course, any other information, please do paste it.

hardikshah01

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hi

as far as i know, ICAI is trying for MRA with canada CA. if that happens, CA from india may be eligible to become member directly by giving less exams.. hoping to get it done in 3-4 months

batala2canada

Aug 2, 2009
Dear All,

In respect of item number 12 ( on Education ) of “Application for Permanent Residence”, I am not sure what I should tick.

I am B.Com and CA. Logically, I think I should tick three boxes of “ Bachelor Degree”, “Trade/ Apprenticeship” and “Non-University Certificate and Diploma”

Need your advice. Kindly reply back.

Thanks & regards

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardikshah01 said:
Hi

as far as i know, ICAI is trying for MRA with canada CA. if that happens, CA from india may be eligible to become member directly by giving less exams.. hoping to get it done in 3-4 months
we hope that it is done asap. at present they have just issued an joint declaration with cga-canada.