+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India Travel - OCI for kid, Travel with both passports for parents - No OCI

rangerlynch

Jan 23, 2020
Hi Community,
I have a question, I have india travel planned for Nov end, few details abt my situation
Me: Recent Canadian citizen, haven’t started OCI process
Kid: Canadian born, planning to apply for OCI this week

Me Question: Can I travel using both passports, use india passport to get to India and canada passport to get back, heard there is a 10000 ruppee fine for this, not sure please confirm if this is doable

kid question: Planning to apply for OCI, how long are the queues in Brampton?How early should I be in the line to get to the window before they close?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi Community,
I have a question, I have india travel planned for Nov end, few details abt my situation
Me: Recent Canadian citizen, haven’t started OCI process
Kid: Canadian born, planning to apply for OCI this week

Me Question: Can I travel using both passports, use india passport to get to India and canada passport to get back, heard there is a 10000 ruppee fine for this, not sure please confirm if this is doable

kid question: Planning to apply for OCI, how long are the queues in Brampton?How early should I be in the line to get to the window before they close?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/indian-travel-after-getting-canadian-citizenship.560756/post-10616864