+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

nayazkha653

Jul 4, 2021
Same for me, the status shows "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. " for almost 10 days now. This is just ridiculous..
It's one thing if the police clearance process itself takes time, that's critical to the security of the country, and I get that. But once that's done, it's so stupid that it takes so long to print a paper indicating it, and mailing out!
they have no idea how much they're delaying so many of our processes! Makes me so mad!
Yeah agree to you, they can just upload the report online as well, not sure why they don’t do that

soulin

Jul 15, 2021
I’ve been waiting for my pcc so long. My verification is done on June 19 and updated as clear and available for issuance after 3-4 days. Its been more than 2 weeks, still no updates.

Mahi_raj

Jul 16, 2021
I’ve been waiting for my pcc so long. My verification is done on June 19 and updated as clear and available for issuance after 3-4 days. Its been more than 2 weeks, still no updates.
it depends on when your application reached to consulate. As in my case it reached on 10 of June and so they printed it on July 12th since then have been waiting for delivery to BLS for Dispatch

soulin

Jul 15, 2021
it depends on when your application reached to consulate. As in my case it reached on 10 of June and so they printed it on July 12th since then have been waiting for delivery to BLS for Dispatch
Yeah.. But, my friend who sent on two days later got it printed and dispatched yesterday

Sagar-S

Jul 16, 2021
Hi @sundeep_s_ ,
I am in the same boat, please update here when your status changes to “PCC Printed”.

I have sent My application on 4 June to BLS via purolator and it was submitted to CGI on 10 June. Now it is showing status as “PCC report clear, and available for printing” since last 2 weeks now.

It is really frustrating, not sure when I’ll receive it. My ITA is going to expire soon.

Thank you,
Sagar

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi @sundeep_s_ ,
I am in the same boat, please update here when your status changes to “PCC Printed”.

I have sent My application on 4 June to BLS via purolator and it was submitted to CGI on 10 June. Now it is showing status as “PCC report clear, and available for printing” since last 2 weeks now.

It is really frustrating, not sure when I’ll receive it. My ITA is going to expire soon.

Thank you,
Sagar
Hi,even mine also showing clear,Pcc available for insurance.
hope you will get soon,if your ITA expiring soon,wait before a week to expire and apply with previous PCC with LOE with Pcc details,that will help you and they may ask later for new pcc, good luck

Reactions: Sagar-S

sansukhi

Jun 8, 2020
Hi @sundeep_s_ ,

Thank you,
Sagar
Hi Sagar,
I was in the same situation, I was supposed to submit my PCC to IRCC by July 16. Yesterday, I got mine via email. I called them and explained them my situation. I asked if it’s possible to get a soft of the PCC. They gave me an email, I could reach out and I got my PCC within 2-3 of hours via email.
I would recommend that you do the same. Mine was at Vancouver Consulate and the status was: printed-fyi.

Sagar-S

Jul 16, 2021
Hi Sagar,
I was in the same situation, I was supposed to submit my PCC to IRCC by July 16. Yesterday, I got mine via email. I called them and explained them my situation. I asked if it’s possible to get a soft of the PCC. They gave me an email, I could reach out and I got my PCC within 2-3 of hours via email.
I would recommend that you do the same. Mine was at Vancouver Consulate and the status was: printed-fyi.
Thank you for your response Sansukhi, Happy for you that you got it on time. Can you please share the email they gave you.

cheers!!

sansukhi

Jun 8, 2020
Thank you for your response Sansukhi, Happy for you that you got it on time. Can you please share the email they gave you.

cheers!!
I would recommend you call the consulate processing your application. They will give you the email of the concerned department. Email can vary depending on the consulate processing your application. Take care.

Sukh@1

Jul 16, 2021
What if it doesn't change to PCC has been printed?
Mine has been the same status since 7 days. Not yet printed.

It says PCC is clear and ready for issuance.
Same here, status isn’t changing from last 3-4 days. Dont know how long they gonna take. Process is very slow