+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, yes, i received this status around 30 of last month.. 4 days after that, a police called my home in india, and they showed up on the same day. After they showed up, 2 days later, the status got updated to Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
Hi, congratulations,What proofs you shown in India for police verification?

Pushpraj

Jul 12, 2021
Hi,

I submitted my request for PCC on June 16th via Plurolator, and as of July 05 to brampton BLS, my status was updated to "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance."
I sent an email and they responded back saying "typical response time is 8 weeks, you have to wait longer". Hoping this will be done soon.

Thanks,
Sundeep
Hello, We have also applied PCC around same time on 15th June and since 1st July status is just "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance."

I also sent 2-3 emails and every time same reply " minimum processing time is 8 weeks and application is under process". Did your status change now or still the same?

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Hello, We have also applied PCC around same time on 15th June and since 1st July status is just "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance."

I also sent 2-3 emails and every time same reply " minimum processing time is 8 weeks and application is under process". Did your status change now or still the same?
Just checked, it hasn't changed yet. :( I think they're slacking off! all they have to do now is print and mail it!

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Hi, congratulations,What proofs you shown in India for police verification?
Address on my passport was not Indian address, so i added my aadhar card, which had indian address as proof.

Just make sure you keep a copy of your Aadhar, passport first and last page and pan card with your parents back in India. The police that came for checking asked for those. Good Luck.

Reactions: Ramesh Mokkapati

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hi All,
Need your inputs urgently.
Myself and Wife's PCC was submitted at the same time 5 weeks before and the below status was updated on 15th Jun 2021 (One month now) with an email and generated the CAT number.
"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. "
We both are having the same address on the Aadhar card and Passport.
We also checked at the local police station but they said that they have not received the file for both of us.
Please advise where we can follow up and get the PCC letter moving as do not see any movement for 1 month.

Pushpraj

Jul 12, 2021
Hi All,
Need your inputs urgently.
Myself and Wife's PCC was submitted at the same time 5 weeks before and the below status was updated on 15th Jun 2021 (One month now) with an email and generated the CAT number.
"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. "
We both are having the same address on the Aadhar card and Passport.
We also checked at the local police station but they said that they have not received the file for both of us.
Please advise where we can follow up and get the PCC letter moving as do not see any movement for 1 month.
Did you receive passport admin email for your police verification ? if yes , then local police would have got your verification request. You can also call RPO to check where is your request now.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Did you receive passport admin email for your police verification ? if yes , then local police would have got your verification request. You can also call RPO to check where is your request now.
Thank you for your response. Yes, we both have received the passport admin mail with the CAT file number and it says the file has been sent to local police station but when checking at the local police station the files have not been reached.
Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (No. CATXXXXXXXXX).
Do we need to contact the SP Office in the city?

Pushpraj

Jul 12, 2021
Thank you for your response. Yes, we both have received the passport admin mail with the CAT file number and it says the file has been sent to local police station but when checking at the local police station the files have not been reached.
Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (No. CATXXXXXXXXX).
Do we need to contact the SP Office in the city?
yes , you can contact SP office and also RPO office. I had called once for my application to RPO office to check the status.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
yes , you can contact SP office and also RPO office. I had called once for my application to RPO office to check the status.
Thank you for your suggestion. Will try reaching out to SP office and see if can get someone with an update.
Any idea how much time it takes from clearance from the local police station and what are the next steps?

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
My PCC is showing Printed from the last 6 days. Does anyone know how long they take to send it to BLS. Looks like they have forgotten about it. This is so crazy.

nayazkha653

Jul 4, 2021
Hi,
My PCC application status shows as "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.Close" from more than a week now.
is there anything i can do to expedite the process , how long it normally takes after this status to receive the PCC.

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Same for me, the status shows "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. " for almost 10 days now. This is just ridiculous..
It's one thing if the police clearance process itself takes time, that's critical to the security of the country, and I get that. But once that's done, it's so stupid that it takes so long to print a paper indicating it, and mailing out!
they have no idea how much they're delaying so many of our processes! Makes me so mad!