+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

simarvirk

Sep 16, 2018
Posting answers for others. Document pickup is open between 3 to 4.30 Mon-Fri. Expect a huge lineup so try to be there as early as possible. No appointment needed.
Hii can u tell me pickup time is only 3 to 4:30 .. if I go there in morning 8 to 11 to collect PCC

kumar1907

Jul 7, 2021
PCC Timeline -- Still waiting for the past 68 days

30th Apr 2021 - Applied online / Purolator Label Created
3rd May 2021 - Purolator Collected Documents
5th May 2021 - Purolator Tracking confirmed delivered to BLS Brampton
14th May 2021 - BLS Updated Status on Portal Application Received
21st May 2021 - BLS updated processing at CGI
26th May 2021 - Status update from Passport portal - Processing at Consulate
3rd June 2021 - Status update from Passport portal - Police Verification has been initiated
7th June 2021 - Received email from Passport Admin for PCC at my hometown
16th June 2021 - Got call from Police station for verification
25th June 2021 - Status update from Passport portal - PCC is clear. Ready for issuance
2nd July 2021 - Status update from Passport portal - PCC Printed.
5th July 2021 - Status update from BLS portal - In transit from Consulate to BLS
7th July 2021 - Status update from BLS portal - Ready for Dispatch

Location in India - Ranchi

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
PCC Timeline -- Still waiting for the past 68 days

30th Apr 2021 - Applied online / Purolator Label Created
3rd May 2021 - Purolator Collected Documents
5th May 2021 - Purolator Tracking confirmed delivered to BLS Brampton
14th May 2021 - BLS Updated Status on Portal Application Received
21st May 2021 - BLS updated processing at CGI
26th May 2021 - Status update from Passport portal - Processing at Consulate
3rd June 2021 - Status update from Passport portal - Police Verification has been initiated
7th June 2021 - Received email from Passport Admin for PCC at my hometown
16th June 2021 - Got call from Police station for verification
25th June 2021 - Status update from Passport portal - PCC is clear. Ready for issuance
2nd July 2021 - Status update from Passport portal - PCC Printed.
5th July 2021 - Status update from BLS portal - In transit from Consulate to BLS
7th July 2021 - Status update from BLS portal - Ready for Dispatch

Location in India - Ranchi
Can you please tell me correct process to check the Pcc status,I posted 2 weeks back to bls, thanks

kumar1907

Jul 7, 2021
Can you please tell me correct process to check the Pcc status,I posted 2 weeks back to bls, thanks

Please fill in the details on : https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php
if BLS has updated your records you can see it on this page, or else you need to wait for 10 working days as claimed by BLS to reflect on their portal.

During the later stages you can track your application on the passport portal : https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Reactions: Ramesh Mokkapati

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

ajituday

Feb 26, 2014
Hi,

I have submitted my postal application through BLS on 28th June . since last 3 days the status on passport seva is "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". does anyone know when actually they initiate police verification?

Thanks

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Hi,

I submitted my request for PCC on June 16th via Plurolator, and as of July 05 to brampton BLS, my status was updated to "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance."
I sent an email and they responded back saying "typical response time is 8 weeks, you have to wait longer". Hoping this will be done soon.

Thanks,
Sundeep

ajituday

Feb 26, 2014
Hi,

I have submitted my postal application through BLS on 28th June . since last 3 days the status on passport seva is "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". does anyone know when actually they initiate police verification?

Thanks
Current status :- "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate "

Does anyone know how long it takes to start the police verification?

ajituday

Feb 26, 2014
Hi,

I submitted my request for PCC on June 16th via Plurolator, and as of July 05 to brampton BLS, my status was updated to "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance."
I sent an email and they responded back saying "typical response time is 8 weeks, you have to wait longer". Hoping this will be done soon.

Thanks,
Sundeep
Hi Sandeep,

Have you ever received below status?

Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate

if yes, can you help me when actually your police verification started after receiving the above status?

TIA

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Please fill in the details on : https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php
if BLS has updated your records you can see it on this page, or else you need to wait for 10 working days as claimed by BLS to reflect on their portal.

During the later stages you can track your application on the passport portal : https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
Processing at consulate means what? Everything okay or we may get some issues from there? Is this the first step in process? Bcz my passport address is different than my permanent adress,attached my parents aadhars and LOE, someone please suggest me, thanks.

Last edited:

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Hi Sandeep,

Have you ever received below status?

Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate

if yes, can you help me when actually your police verification started after receiving the above status?

TIA
Hi, yes, i received this status around 30 of last month.. 4 days after that, a police called my home in india, and they showed up on the same day. After they showed up, 2 days later, the status got updated to Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.

sasha0007

Jul 9, 2021
I and my spouse applied for our PCC together and both our local police verification got completed last friday (both have same address). For my spouse the status changed from initiated to clear on Monday but it still shows as initiated for me. Anyone in the same boat and knows what to do?

Rashi Agarwal

May 21, 2021
I and my spouse applied for our PCC together and both our local police verification got completed last friday (both have same address). For my spouse the status changed from initiated to clear on Monday but it still shows as initiated for me. Anyone in the same boat and knows what to do?
Same here. My verification was done on 27th June but no update so far. For my husband, it was changed to clear on 5th July.