+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hi friends,
Yesterday I drop off my documents at Purolator office for my PCC anyone can tell me how long it will take after this as they said they will deliver on Feb 19 2021 on BLS office Brampton

kaujas

Feb 18, 2021
Hi Guys, I am applying for PCC with BLS at Toronto. Can someone please help confirm below -
1. Does Passport/WP photocopies suffice, or do i need to send the original?
2. I've two application, but when availing Purolator Pickup/drop service, they provided only one shipping label. Can I send two applications in one envelope?
3. I am affixing one photograph on application form. Do I need ot send any extra photos? Checklist doesnt mention that.
4. Do I need to get copies of all immigration stamps on all old/new passports?
5. As I've taken Purolator dropoff service, do i need to send a return envelope?

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Hi Guys, I am applying for PCC with BLS at Toronto. Can someone please help confirm below -
1. Does Passport/WP photocopies suffice, or do i need to send the original?
2. I've two application, but when availing Purolator Pickup/drop service, they provided only one shipping label. Can I send two applications in one envelope?
3. I am affixing one photograph on application form. Do I need ot send any extra photos? Checklist doesnt mention that.
4. Do I need to get copies of all immigration stamps on all old/new passports?
5. As I've taken Purolator dropoff service, do i need to send a return envelope?
Not trying to be a moderator but it would be really valuable if you would read the last few pages of the thread. All of these questions have been answered multiple times in this thread. I wish this forum had a feature to search within the thread.

To answer your question-
1. Photocopies suffice
2. To save you money. You can send multiple applications at once but they ask for a different shipping label for the return for each coz each PCC could take different time and that shouldnt hold off the other application.
3. No
4. All stamps and information pages for current passport only.
5. No. They will put your PCC in an envelop and send back

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I was in Canada till Dec2020 (for 02 yrs) and now back to India. I have received ITA and initiating PCC process. For Indian PCC I know the process. Not sure about any requirement of PCC from RCMP too? I stayed in Toronto upto 02yr on work permit.
Do I need to contact RCMP police offices to get PCC from Cananda too? Please help
Regards

kaujas

Feb 18, 2021
Not trying to be a moderator but it would be really valuable if you would read the last few pages of the thread. All of these questions have been answered multiple times in this thread. I wish this forum had a feature to search within the thread.

To answer your question-
1. Photocopies suffice
2. To save you money. You can send multiple applications at once but they ask for a different shipping label for the return for each coz each PCC could take different time and that shouldnt hold off the other application.
3. No
4. All stamps and information pages for current passport only.
5. No. They will put your PCC in an envelop and send back
Thanks, Appreciate the reply. I did search through multiple pages (this forum string is long) and didn't get clear answer, hence asked.

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hello guys. So i have a weird problem. I got married here in canada and now me and my wife have to get the pcc for our Express entry. Is it necessary to write married in our bls application? Our families do not know we are married and can create problems in both of our family. What do the police ask when the call at home ?

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
Did you mean to say at the address you gave as permanent address and the corresponding phone number you gave, no one is available?
If that is the case, how are they supposed to verify your identity and process the police verification? You are supposed to provide a relatives address and phone number as permanent address where police and physically verify your identity, post which they issue the PCC.
I have to give the address as per my passport which is my permanent address. The phone number I gave was of my cousin who doesn't live there. With my application, I even gave copy of my aadhar card. It is surprising that they need to verify my identity when I have given all the requested documents. I haven't lived at my permanent address for some time now. My relative address is not my permanent address and the requirement is that I have to give address as per my passport.

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
I have to give the address as per my passport which is my permanent address. The phone number I gave was of my cousin who doesn't live there. With my application, I even gave copy of my aadhar card. It is surprising that they need to verify my identity when I have given all the requested documents. I haven't lived at my permanent address for some time now. My relative address is not my permanent address and the requirement is that I have to give address as per my passport.
There is no requirement that says you have to give address same as you passport.(last point on most recent checklist). You have to give an address where verification can happen, if it is same as your passport, all good. If not, then you have to provide the address proof for the permanent address. I provided my dad's aadhaar since my adress on passport was for a different city all together and they were okay with it. The fact that they have your documents but still need someone to attest to it/verify it is a little confusing to me as well but that's how the system works.

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pcc-from-ottawa-indian-consulate-via-bls.703571/post-9217699

See this reply. You could potentially try this.

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello everyone. I know this forum is for PCC but i have a question regarding proof of funds for canadian experience class. I recently got my ITA from Canadian experience class. in proof of fund section what should i upload. i read online that CEC applicants do not need to provide Proof of funds. please help.
thanks.

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi Guys,
Its been more than a week that my application states:"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

Police station confirmed that they have processed the file.Tried calling multiple times to the RPO office, no one picks the call or responds back over email. Dropped an email to CGI Toronto but havent heard back.
Appreciate if anyone can shed some light on what more can be done to receive traction on whether RPO has sent the file from their end or not. Its been more than a month for the entire process of PCC now!

Iranveer

Jan 12, 2021
Hi Guys,
Its been more than a week that my application states:"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

Police station confirmed that they have processed the file.Tried calling multiple times to the RPO office, no one picks the call or responds back over email. Dropped an email to CGI Toronto but havent heard back.
Appreciate if anyone can shed some light on what more can be done to receive traction on whether RPO has sent the file from their end or not. Its been more than a month for the entire process of PCC now!

Iranveer

Jan 12, 2021
it will take 2-3 weeks after police verification is done at local police station. We applied my husband's PCC on Jan 20th and it get shipped today. It take sapprox one month right now.

Jenka

Feb 19, 2021
Guys my file is under this status....

Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.”

Could anyone tell how long it take to be completed from this point?
And does this means its gone to my city police station or not?
Hi Nicck,
I read your previous entry about your application status. Like you even I received my application delivery confirmation from Puralator on 2nd February 2021. Since I had not received any confirmation from BLS, I had called the BLS center on 19th February 2021 and I was told that the application status on the portal will be updated last Tuesday, 23rd February 2021. I have been checking the portal as well as my email (spam included) but I have still not received any confirmation. I have been trying to contact BLS through phone but I have been unable to connect to seek clarity on my application status. I have even mailed them my query but haven't received a reply yet.
I read that your file has now changed status to 'Police Verification has been initiated'. I wanted to ask you some questions regarding that as I have still not received any mail nor my status has changed.

Did you receive a mail from BLS ?
When you log into your account on the Passport Seva at Indian Embassy website does the status update in the track application option or is there another way to check it ?

I am really worried as its been more than 2 weeks and I haven't had any clarity on the application. I need the PCC clearance to file my PR application and hence I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thank you.