+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Prithvi17

Feb 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some help from some who have applied PCC or passport renewal recently.
I am applying for all but unable to to understand how to Pay?
Money Order --> what is the most convenient way to get it?
For each application How many Money Order do I need to prepare, 2? one for consulate and another for BLS?
what are the amounts need to mention in the Money order?
Once Payment is completed is there a way instead of Pick-up I can submit the envelope to any store? is there any such option?
For PCC the amount is 44.40$ and you need to go to your bank and ask for demand draft for the same amount in the name of: BLS International services, I am however not sure how do you proceed if there are 2 applicants.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Hi Everyone, my PCC was verified and submitted from India to the consulate here in Toronto on Friday February 19th. There is a family emergency and I have to travel to India ASAP. I tried to contact BLS via Twitter since they are not answering phone calls or emails. They replied back in twitter saying they will get back to me which is a standard answer they are giving to everyone. I really need to go to India ASAP, Does anyone know how long would it take for them to return my Passport and Work permit as they are with them. I paid for Purolator Express pickup and drop off. Any help would be appreciated
You submitted your original passport and work permit for PCC application? You didn’t need to. They only need a copy.

I am sorry you are in this situation if you did. It is going to be really hard to get back your passport. I can I only think of going to the consulate in person and begging for it. Not sure if it would work though....

Tunggirl8

Feb 20, 2021
I have few questions if anybody can help and answer:
1)..I sent pcc application yesterday ...I mentioned my husband’name and marital status but my husband’s name and address was not updated on my passport ..So I mentioned the address of my parents home as per my passport
2.I didn’t attach marriage certificate
3.Is it required to send parent’s passport or any address proof (I didn’t send that too )
I am in brampton ,Toronto plz guide me if I did fine everything

Tunggirl8

Feb 20, 2021
1)..I sent PCC for EE application yesterday ...In BLs online application I mentioned my husband’name and marital status but my husband’s name and address was not updated on my Indian passport ..So I mentioned the address of my parental home as per my passport
3.Is it required to send parent’s passport or any address proof (I didn’t send that too )
I am in brampton ,Toronto
plz any expert guidance would be highly appreciated ... if I did fine everything

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
1)..I sent pcc application yesterday ...I mentioned my husband’name and marital status but my husband’s name and address was not updated on my passport ..So I mentioned the address of my parents home as per my passport
I am in brampton ,Toronto plz guide me if I did fine everything
I am in a similar situation as yours. I am married and my married name and spouse’s name is not updated in the passport.

I spoke to BLS before sending in my application to clarify what should be done. They advised the following:

1. Since you will fill the form as married for marital status, it will prompt you to put in spouse’s name. Fill that in. Send copy of marriage certificate and spouse’s passport’s first and last page (since my husband is American, his passport has no last page; so basically just send the bio pages which might vary as per the country of passport).

2. For address proof, you are a resident of Canada, I assume, not of India. So you may not have an address in India. (That was the case for me). If the Indian address on your passport matches the address you are providing in Your police clearance application form (where police can go verify, which is possible if your parents live there) you need not provide address proof. If the Indian address on your passport is outdated and no one you know lives at that address (as is the case for me), then you need to provide Your parent’s address in India (provided they live there) and provide their address proof. If your parents do not live in India I do not know what can be done neither did BLS have an answer for me.

Reactions: creativerbl

Tunggirl8

Feb 20, 2021
I am in a similar situation as yours. I am married and my married name and spouse’s name is not updated in the passport.

I spoke to BLS before sending in my application to clarify what should be done. They advised the following:

1. Since you will fill the form as married for marital status, it will prompt you to put in spouse’s name. Fill that in. Send copy of marriage certificate and spouse’s passport’s first and last page (since my husband is American, his passport has no last page; so basically just send the bio pages which might vary as per the country of passport).

2. For address proof, you are a resident of Canada, I assume, not of India. So you may not have an address in India. (That was the case for me). If the Indian address on your passport matches the address you are providing in Your police clearance application form (where police can go verify, which is possible if your parents live there) you need not provide address proof. If the Indian address on your passport is outdated and no one you know lives at that address (as is the case for me), then you need to provide Your parent’s address in India (provided they live there) and provide their address proof. If your parents do not live in India I do not know what can be done neither did BLS have an answer for me.
Oh God but I didn’t send any marriage certificate ...but I wrote my husband’s name on my application..and gave my parents address as per my bachelors passport...we both are From same city n parents are living at the given address ..will it affect my application????I am worried now
I believe my husband has different pcc n mine will be different so it must not effect our application...But I can’t trust BLs

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Oh God but I didn’t send any marriage certificate ...but I wrote my husband’s name on my application..and gave my parents address as per my bachelors passport...we both are From same city n parents are living at the given address ..will it affect my application????I am worried now
I believe my husband has different pcc n mine will be different so it must not effect our application...But I can’t trust BLs
I suggest you call BLS and ask them.

If they require additional documents such as your marriage certificate and copy of your husband’s passport’s bio page, they have a service where Puralator pick up for these additional documents can be arranged.

Reactions: Tunggirl8

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Also, yes, Police clearnace certificate is issued to individuals, not to couples. So each of you will receive a separate.

Reactions: Tunggirl8

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am applying Indian PCC from Canada. I have filled out the online form Recently. Just have one concern.

In the last Place Column (where you do self declaration) I wrote Fort Mcmurray and hit submit. However, I am going to BLS Centre in Calgary as walk-in. Will they accept my online duly filled PCC form.

I was not sure what i should have written at the Place Section. I am currently living in Fort Mcmurray (Alberta)

Please help me with any suggestions. I would really appreciate it

Tunggirl8

Feb 20, 2021
Also, yes, Police clearnace certificate is issued to individuals, not to couples. So each of you will receive a separate.
Thank you so much ...do U know if I can send new application with husband address n marriage certificate Bcz I didn’t provide marriage certificate so they will write my parents name n address on PCC ..if it is fine for Pr .if It will create any problem ???if you or anybody knows plz tell

casualgamer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hello Guys,

I am applying Indian PCC from Canada. I have filled out the online form Recently. Just have one concern.

In the last Place Column (where you do self declaration) I wrote Fort Mcmurray and hit submit. However, I am going to BLS Centre in Calgary as walk-in. Will they accept my online duly filled PCC form.

I was not sure what i should have written at the Place Section. I am currently living in Fort Mcmurray (Alberta)

Please help me with any suggestions. I would really appreciate it
Best way to know is to call them and ask directly. It is hard to connect after 10 am in my experience so try early morning around 8 am.

casualgamer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Hi Everyone, my PCC was verified and submitted from India to the consulate here in Toronto on Friday February 19th. There is a family emergency and I have to travel to India ASAP. I tried to contact BLS via Twitter since they are not answering phone calls or emails. They replied back in twitter saying they will get back to me which is a standard answer they are giving to everyone. I really need to go to India ASAP, Does anyone know how long would it take for them to return my Passport and Work permit as they are with them. I paid for Purolator Express pickup and drop off. Any help would be appreciated
Sorry about your problem, they changed the policy so that only sending a photocopy of all passport pages is enough for PCC. I would call them at 416-307-2237 and ask directly. They started walk-in operations so I would go to Brampton office to inquire.

ashishschdv1

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
My TimeLine is below:

Purolator Pick Up: 2nd Jan 2021
Purolator Delivery to BLS: 06 Jan 2021.
BLS Reply on 18th Jan 2021
Passport India Mail Received: 29th Jan 2021
Police verification Completed back in India: 12th Feb 2021
Status Changed to 'Police Certificate Printed' in Embassy Site: 20th Feb 2021.

I had to do multiple follow-up with BLS for application submission and after that process was smooth. My Address was of Delhi and most of time they do all this process manually via speed post. So Police verification takes hell lot of time to arrive and be uploaded in system.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
I sent my Police Clearance Certificate application to BLS through Puralator, booking the pick up and delivery via the link sent to my email directly by the BLS agent (sent while I was on the phone).

Puralator picked up the package on Friday, 11:15am. Today it was loaded onto the truck for delivery at 10:45am and at 11:30am I received notification that they are unable to deliver due to temporary closure due to pandemic

Prithvi17

Feb 20, 2021
Sorry about your problem, they changed the policy so that only sending a photocopy of all passport pages is enough for PCC. I would call them at 416-307-2237 and ask directly. They started walk-in operations so I would go to Brampton office to inquire.
Thanks a lot for the reply! Will go to Brampton office tomorrow. Status of my application now changed to printed. Do you think I might receive it in the express mail next 2 days?