+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know ow to contact BLS? I emailed consulate today and they confirmed that they have not even received my application yet. I'm so mad at BLS!!!!
Did you check the status on purolator's tracking website? First track using purolator. Then check the bls tracking site. It should start showing status in a week once they receive it. If it exceeds 7 or 8 days, call bls; you will find the contact number for Toronto/Brampton on their website. If purolator misplaced your package then you may have to reapply. Also, it takes around 2 to 3 weeks for the application to reach the Consulate General.

ds170

Jul 18, 2020
Hi Everyone, First of all, Thanks! The answers here are very useful. I had a question — I am applying for Indian PCC from Toronto (Brampton branch) for my PR. In the application, under 'Employment type', I am unsure whether it refers to employment in India or in Canada. I am employed in Canada but not in India. What should I enter here? Thanks!

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello All. I have just made a payment for pick and drop off but didn't received any label in email even i tried to download label from website but it only shows me payment receipt.. anyone know how can i get the label..

BLS is not picking my calls

DRS1234

Jun 22, 2015
Hi Everyone, First of all, Thanks! The answers here are very useful. I had a question — I am applying for Indian PCC from Toronto (Brampton branch) for my PR. In the application, under 'Employment type', I am unsure whether it refers to employment in India or in Canada. I am employed in Canada but not in India. What should I enter here? Thanks!
It refers to your employment in Canada. if you cant find your employment type in the list you can just pick private.

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi, i am applying for PCC from here in canada. The indian address that i have mentioned in the application, no one is staying there from past 1 year as I moved to Canada an year back. Also the indian phone number that I have mentioned in the application is the one i have with me in canada and i only get sms alert and no calls. I am worried now, what will happen if the policeman will try to contact me on my indian number OR if he visits my apartment and found no one. Any idea what to do?

rahulpillai

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hi, i am applying for PCC from here in canada. The indian address that i have mentioned in the application, no one is staying there from past 1 year as I moved to Canada an year back. Also the indian phone number that I have mentioned in the application is the one i have with me in canada and i only get sms alert and no calls. I am worried now, what will happen if the policeman will try to contact me on my indian number OR if he visits my apartment and found no one. Any idea what to do?
You will need to get in contact with the police station that you have chosen. Ideally, your parents can go there directly. If not possible then send a relative, friend or neighbor to the station to talk to them and find a solution. You should have given one of your parent's or relative's number in the application so that they'd be able to contact you.

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hello everybody
Has anyone applied pcc again after 6 months of the 1st pcc

They do police verification again for the new pcc ?

Never go to India after 1st pcc

Last edited:

Saral1

Oct 15, 2020
Did you check the status on purolator's tracking website? First track using purolator. Then check the bls tracking site. It should start showing status in a week once they receive it. If it exceeds 7 or 8 days, call bls; you will find the contact number for Toronto/Brampton on their website. If purolator misplaced your package then you may have to reapply. Also, it takes around 2 to 3 weeks for the application to reach the Consulate General.
Does anyone know ow to contact BLS? I emailed consulate today and they confirmed that they have not even received my application yet. I'm so mad at BLS!!!!
+1-416 307 2237 call this number. But you have to try until you get the line. I spoke to them 4 times on this numer.

mastersboy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Yes, the putolator tracking says that my application was delivered to BLS, and someone signed and accepted it on Jan 20. BLS sent me an email saying they received my application but haven't begun processing yet. It has been 8 days and no updates. Some people are reporting getting thier PCC in 3 weeks, my application has not even been sent to the consulate yet????

bourn3

Jan 11, 2021
Yes, the putolator tracking says that my application was delivered to BLS, and someone signed and accepted it on Jan 20. BLS sent me an email saying they received my application but haven't begun processing yet. It has been 8 days and no updates. Some people are reporting getting thier PCC in 3 weeks, my application has not even been sent to the consulate yet????
I also got automated email from BLS stating that they have received my application. It says wait for 4-5 days for processing. I assume they will take 4-5 days to verify the application if everything is correct and then forward it to consulate.

Has anyone sent documents which were not self-attested and got the PCC? I see people using the word 'recommended' here which translates to "you can self attest but we dont care that much", instruction should be whether you need to do it or not (applied to all applicants). I don't see anywhere BLS mentioned self-attesting copies or I might have missed reading it. Please let me know where is it written its recommended ?