+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Do we need to send ITA letter along with application? I applied with out it today
Also photo and sign instructions were not aligned on application printout... unsure if this can have any delay :/ HCI Ottawa

ITA is not the requirement although the purpose of PCC should be mentioned as it reflects on your PCC document. Photo and Sign was not aligning in my case too but they considered the application. My application was at CGI Toronto through BLS Brampton. Hope this will help you.

Reactions: Khad27

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
So far did not get any update since Jan 7th.

Police Verification was done on Jan 6th back home.

Any one post your timeline here please.

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020

Update in status.

Applied on Dec 7.2020
Documents picked up on Dec 8.2020
Reached to BLS Brampton Dec 09.2020
Reached consulate general on Dec 11.2020
Verification initiated on Dec 14.2020
Verification done at Local Police Station on Dec 21.2020
Status changed to PCC has been printed: Jan 05.2021
PCC Received: Jan 07.2021

Hope this will help you. I guess it takes about 2-2.5 weeks after Verification done at local police station.

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Update in status.

Applied on Dec 7.2020
Documents picked up on Dec 8.2020
Reached to BLS Brampton Dec 09.2020
Reached consulate general on Dec 11.2020
Verification initiated on Dec 14.2020
Verification done at Local Police Station on Dec 21.2020
Status changed to PCC has been printed: Jan 05.2021
PCC Received: Jan 07.2021

Hope this will help you. I guess it takes about 2-2.5 weeks after Verification done at local police station.
ALRIGHT THANK YOU

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021

login to your passport seva portal and check the status, once the status updated to "Your PCC Application is printed" then you should receive in one week. Printed means its printed at Toronto consulate and they will send to BLS and BLS will send it to you

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hi

I'm about to start my PCC. Wanted to get few details on my scenario

1) I have Address A in my passport and Address B in my Aadhar Card. Which address I need to provide for verification as no one lives at Address B and My parents live at Address A. I do have a driving license/voter Id from Address A.
2) My spouse Has Address B in the passport and her Aadhar too has Address B. Which address I need to provide for Verification as no one lives in Address B. She too has Voter Id from Address A though.
3) Do we need to submit the Address proof for Canada address? My spouse doesn't have Canada DL or Photo Id. What are the other options for address proof for my spouse?
4) Do we need to pay the payment online or Do we need to take a DD and attach it.
5) I live in Mississauga. Do we need to submit the application to the Toronto office or Brampton office? Toronto office timeline says it's 7-8 weeks. Is it really taking 8 weeks or the time is maxed time?
5) I guess we need to submit 2 applications (1 for self and another one for spouse). Correct me If i'm wrong.

It will be so helpful if someone can help me with the above doubts. Thanks In advance and Wishes for the ones who got the PCC.

My answers

1. It doesn't matter what address is in your passport, attach a copy of the address proof of one of your parents and they can prove that you are his/her son. (I wouldn't submit the aadhar card)
2. same for your spouse it doesn't matter what address in your passport just relative address proof should match the address that you are selecting while submitting the application(I wouldn't submit anything else than passport)
3. Yes you can use Canada DL or a bank account letter (In my case my spouse had DL)
4. You have to take a DD and attach it, they sadly don't except online payment till 14th December where i have submitted
5. Due to lockdown you have to go to BLS site and use the Purolator courier service to send your application, you can use one courier to submit the application but for return you have to pay separate fees. instructions are available here https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/
6. Yes you have to submit two application

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
My answers

1. It doesn't matter what address is in your passport, attach a copy of the address proof of one of your parents and they can prove that you are his/her son. (I wouldn't submit the aadhar card)
2. same for your spouse it doesn't matter what address in your passport just relative address proof should match the address that you are selecting while submitting the application(I wouldn't submit anything else than passport)
3. Yes you can use Canada DL or a bank account letter (In my case my spouse had DL)
4. You have to take a DD and attach it, they sadly don't except online payment till 14th December where i have submitted
5. Due to lockdown you have to go to BLS site and use the Purolator courier service to send your application, you can use one courier to submit the application but for return you have to pay separate fees. instructions are available here https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/
6. Yes you have to submit two application
Thank you for your detailed answers.

Reactions: chhatbarjignesh

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Did anyone else sign the docs and application in blue ink? I feel so stupid since I noticed it on BLS website after finishing up both applications, when I was looking at it one last time for errors.

Also, did you submit the personal particulars form? I guess it is only required for foreign passport holders and anyone with an Indian passport only needs to fill up online application form and checklist, but just wanted to double check.
I used red ink lol I didnt even notice this?

rajmylav

Dec 8, 2020
Hi I have question toronto BLS says first and last page of passport, but first and last page wont have any address or photo, do you guys think they wrongly mentioned as first and last page instead of first two and last two.

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hi I have question toronto BLS says first and last page of passport, but first and last page wont have any address or photo, do you guys think they wrongly mentioned as first and last page instead of first two and last two.
both side which have your details and any page with stamps.

maverick_bigapple

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Hi All,

BLS Brampton has asked me to send them additional documents (via email) to process my PCC application. Is there a verified email address that one can send out these documents to? I've been trying to call them, but, it's close to impossible to get a hold of the agents

Many thanks!
NK

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hi All,

BLS Brampton has asked me to send them additional documents (via email) to process my PCC application. Is there a verified email address that one can send out these documents to? I've been trying to call them, but, it's close to impossible to get a hold of the agents

Many thanks!
NK
It happened to me as well, use the same email address from which you received the email, email address is brampton.p@blsinternational.net