+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

bourn3

Jan 11, 2021
Hi All, if I did mistake while filing online application for pcc and ARN is generated but have not submitted to BLS, Can I file a new application and submit the new application with the newly generated ARN? I am asking this question because https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/ states that not to submit new application until previously closed. If anyone knows that consulate is refering to the files which are already in process or the ones which have ARN number generated. I am wondering if it can create problem if I submit new application file with correction.

Last edited:

bourn3

Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone, When I print the PCC application form (by clicking on the print button from the popup) the watermark 'Paster your unsigned recent color photograph size 2x2' is miss-aligned and printing in the middle.

Did anyone face the same issue? Do you know a work around?
Any inputs here are much appreciated

Thanks
Satish
I used Firefox that seems to fix the problem.

Reactions: Harvey_Specter

rahulrpillai

Jan 11, 2021
By post no need to send originals.
I have a question about printing the form, the application form is pretty distorted no matter what settings I select(the watermark from photo area appears in the middle of the form), any specific settings you would suggest?
Tbh I tried everything. That's the way it comes out. The page specifically says not to print from browser or ctrl+P to print the form.

desipatriot

Oct 1, 2016
By post no need to send originals.
I have a question about printing the form, the application form is pretty distorted no matter what settings I select(the watermark from photo area appears in the middle of the form), any specific settings you would suggest?
Hi,
I had the same issue when I used Google Chrome.

If you use Firefox/ Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge, the issue is resolved. Try printing using either of these browsers and the issue should be resolved.

Reactions: creativerbl

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hi,
I had the same issue when I used Google Chrome.

If you use Firefox/ Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge, the issue is resolved. Try printing using either of these browsers and the issue should be resolved.
Download as PDF and then print it. Easy

bourn3

Jan 11, 2021
Hi All, if I did mistake while filing online application for pcc and ARN is generated but have not submitted to BLS, Can I file a new application and submit the new application with the newly generated ARN? I am asking this question because https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/ states that not to submit new application until previously closed. If anyone knows that consulate is refering to the files which are already in process or the ones which have ARN number generated. I am wondering if it can create problem if I submit new application file with correction.
Hi All, Please, can anyone reply to my this query. If you were also in the same boat. Right now I have two ARN one which had wrong police station mentioned and filed new one with the correct police station. I made mistake due to realignment of police stations with respect to districts in New Delhi. So, can there be a problem if I only submit application with ARN referring to correct details? I am bit worried because the previous ARN would remain forever if I will not submit application under older ARN.

Isha 14

Dec 4, 2020
Hi All, Please, can anyone reply to my this query. If you were also in the same boat. Right now I have two ARN one which had wrong police station mentioned and filed new one with the correct police station. I made mistake due to realignment of police stations with respect to districts in New Delhi. So, can there be a problem if I only submit application with ARN referring to correct details? I am bit worried because the previous ARN would remain forever if I will not submit application under older ARN.
Hey there,
There will be no issue. Just go with the newer and updated ARN form and application. I also filled the PCC form with passport details with no spouse details.
Later BLS people asked to apply for renewal of passport. So, finally I have to fill again a new application and have already sent for processing.
Dont worry just go ahead!
All the best

Reactions: bourn3

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I made mistakes atleast 6 times. I have 6 ARN numbers but I printed only one of them (the correct one) and submitted it. I got the PCC today.

Reactions: bourn3

Isha 14

Dec 4, 2020
I made mistakes atleast 6 times. I have 6 ARN numbers but I printed only one of them (the correct one) and submitted it. I got the PCC today.
Hi, Congratulations!
Did you sent the personal particulars form too?
Actually I have sent it but missed to provide photograph. Will that be an issue?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi, Congratulations!
Did you sent the personal particulars form too?
Actually I have sent it but missed to provide photograph. Will that be an issue?
Could you please remind me what is a personal particular form? I just sent police clearance form, checklist form, a photograph and copies of all supporting documents.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

I'm about to start my PCC. Wanted to get few details on my scenario

1) I have Address A in my passport and Address B in my Aadhar Card. Which address I need to provide for verification as no one lives at Address B and My parents live at Address A. I do have a driving license/voter Id from Address A.
2) My spouse Has Address B in the passport and her Aadhar too has Address B. Which address I need to provide for Verification as no one lives in Address B. She too has Voter Id from Address A though.
3) Do we need to submit the Address proof for Canada address? My spouse doesn't have Canada DL or Photo Id. What are the other options for address proof for my spouse?
4) Do we need to pay the payment online or Do we need to take a DD and attach it.
5) I live in Mississauga. Do we need to submit the application to the Toronto office or Brampton office? Toronto office timeline says it's 7-8 weeks. Is it really taking 8 weeks or the time is maxed time?
5) I guess we need to submit 2 applications (1 for self and another one for spouse). Correct me If i'm wrong.

It will be so helpful if someone can help me with the above doubts. Thanks In advance and Wishes for the ones who got the PCC.

Hi Friends,

any Help on the above questions will be a great help. Can you please help?