+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Booya

Dec 15, 2020
Did anyone submit the PCC application on Passport Seva ~without~ Aadhaar Number? If yes, did you experience any issues?

SSB4

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
applied on 27th Nov, PCC printed and dispatched on 23rd dec 2020 and they misplaced on 24th Dec (from then they opened a trace ticket) but no one responding

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
applied on 27th Nov, PCC printed and dispatched on 23rd dec 2020 and they misplaced on 24th Dec (from then they opened a trace ticket) but no one responding
Not too sure about duplicate copy.

Email it to consulate if they respond .

SSB4

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Not too sure about duplicate copy.

Email it to consulate if they respond .
Sure Thank you and whether any one had similar experience in the group? whether any help we get from consulate at least to expedite the process ? or we have to reapply following the same steps from start with BLS and Purolator?

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Sure Thank you and whether any one had similar experience in the group? whether any help we get from consulate at least to expedite the process ? or we have to reapply following the same steps from start with BLS and Purolator?
I think you have to start all over again.

but write a letter of explanation too so they can skip police verification step for you and overall process will be bit faster.

what Purolator guys saying about misplaced parcel ?

and I would say make a claim too they lost your Parcel which had important document.

SSB4

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
I think you have to start all over again.

but write a letter of explanation too so they can skip police verification step for you and overall process will be bit faster.

what Purolator guys saying about misplaced parcel ?

and I would say make a claim too they lost your Parcel which had important document.
They (purolator) are really useless, they created a trace request and I am keep following up with them and no response to the e-mail or call. I am fed up. They simply update the tracking status as delivered to my name.

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
They (purolator) are really useless, they created a trace request and I am keep following up with them and no response to the e-mail or call. I am fed up. They simply update the tracking status as delivered to my name.
You better apply again bro.
Where do you live anyway if don't mind to share.

SSB4

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
You better apply again bro.
Where do you live anyway if don't mind to share.
Milton, just 15 to 20 mins drive to BLS Brampton , but no other option apart routing again through favorite Purolator service. Not just me hearing lot of worst reviews on Purolator. Any way thank you Bro for your inputs and response.

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Milton, just 15 to 20 mins drive to BLS Brampton , but no other option apart routing again through favorite Purolator service. Not just me hearing lot of worst reviews on Purolator. Any way thank you Bro for your inputs and response.
Their service is just nightmare.

rahulrpillai

Jan 11, 2021
Guys I am doing my application for PCC in BLS Toronto and I just want to confirm one last time, no need to send my original passport or student permit right? Just self attested copies will suffice right?

Harvey_Specter

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys I am doing my application for PCC in BLS Toronto and I just want to confirm one last time, no need to send my original passport or student permit right? Just self attested copies will suffice right?
By post no need to send originals.
I have a question about printing the form, the application form is pretty distorted no matter what settings I select(the watermark from photo area appears in the middle of the form), any specific settings you would suggest?

Last edited:
Reactions: rahulrpillai

skumar2021

Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone, When I print the PCC application form (by clicking on the print button from the popup) the watermark 'Paster your unsigned recent color photograph size 2x2' is miss-aligned and printing in the middle.

Did anyone face the same issue? Do you know a work around?
Any inputs here are much appreciated

Thanks
Satish

Reactions: Harvey_Specter

Harvey_Specter

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, When I print the PCC application form (by clicking on the print button from the popup) the watermark 'Paster your unsigned recent color photograph size 2x2' is miss-aligned and printing in the middle.

Did anyone face the same issue? Do you know a work around?
Any inputs here are much appreciated

Thanks
Satish
I have the exact same issue. Please let me know if it is resolved for you somehow. I tried all sorts of paper settings, but it still doesnt work