26/08/20 walkin application
27/08/20 In Transit to Consulate
No update hereafter
04/09/20 Police verification initiated and completed same day
21/09/20 PCC has been printed
23/09/20 Ready for dispatch/pick-up by purolator
24/09/20 Picked up by Purolator
waiting for delivery, mostly by tomorrow morning I'm thinking

Status checked in both Portal4 and BLS Tracking.

four weeks to complete the process.
What was your status before it changed to pcc printed? Mine is still pcc under review at Indian embassy or consulate but verification is completed at location station

SimpleUser

Oct 4, 2020
My Timeline with BLS located in Lawrence Ave E
1. Made an appointment at https://www.blsindia-canada.com/bookappointment.php a week before actual appointment date (Appointment dates are enabled weekly only)
2. Sep 19th
- 9:00 am appointment, reached by public transport (Start - 7:15 am, reached 8:30 am from downtown) - around 15-20 people in queue
- 8:55 am security guard lets you in
- Make sure your name, parents name and address are same as in passport - my first mistake. No more appointment privilege (20 mins)
- Stood in line along with 10 more. Filled my application during this time (9:30 am to 10:00 am)
- Make sure you enter your address details with postal code - my second mistake. Back to the queue (30 mins)
- Again in queue with 15 more. Filled my application again (10:30 am to 11:15 am)
- 3rd time is the charm (15mins). No more queue
3. Sep 21st - Application sent from BLS to Consulate
4. Sep 22nd - Application processing at Consulate
5. Sep 22nd (eve) - Received email from passportindia.gov.in - Police Verification Request has been sent to the police department (CAT**********)
6. Sep 23rd - BLS Website - Processing at Consulate. Passportportal website status - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
Hi. Did you mean we can also write and submit a paper filled application instead of printing it from passport India website? Please reply ASAP. This is very important for me because my Indian Pincode is missing in their online drop down list box.

gotusk

May 6, 2020
My passport is reissued as I added my spouse name and police verification done recently,
Do you know if your wife needs another police verification for PCC or they will just issue based on old one?
Have you added your spouse in current application?
Answer will be appreciated

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Have you added your spouse in current application?
Answer will be appreciated
So I was at BLS last Wednesday for my PCC and I don’t had my spouse name added on my passport.
They asked me to add it and I applied for passport reissue in tatkaal and will get it by tomorrow.
Now I am going to apply for PCC .

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
So I was at BLS last Wednesday for my PCC and I don’t had my spouse name added on my passport.
They asked me to add it and I applied for passport reissue in tatkaal and will get it by tomorrow.
Now I am going to apply for PCC .
Yes, j got verification email.

for wife it will be done again.

Andyscm15

Feb 29, 2020
Update
6.Sep 30th - police verification completed but my application status is still pcc application is under review at Indian embassy/consulate.
I applied it at the same location on the same date. It shows the same status "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate. ". In my case also the police verification is completed. Please let me know if the status changes in your case.

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hello all,

I have query, my work permit will be expiring soon this month end, I am planning to apply India PCC before leaving Canada.

Do you see any issue while applying and getting PCC considering my WP is expiring soon ? PCC can be delivered to my friends address.

Advise please....

kiruthigasridhar

Aug 26, 2020
My PCC application reached BLS by last week, but I'm not able to track the status of my application on the website yet. Should I escalate this to BLS or should give them some time to update on the website?