+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have attempted three (3) IELTS general computer delivered exams in Ontario, Canada. I need 8777 bands. I have received the results as follows:

1.) L: 8.5, R: 6.5, W: 6.5, S: 8
2.) L: 8.5, R: 7, W: 6.5, S: 7.5
3.) L: 8.5, R: 8.5, W: 7, S: 6.5

Should i go for revaluation of speaking section in the third exam?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have attempted three (3) IELTS general computer delivered exams in Ontario, Canada. I need 8777 bands. I have received the results as follows:

Yes, for sure go for reevaluation, there is no harm in that. You are just 0.5 less from achieving your goal.

If you don't mind spending a little bit extra cash you can try attempting a different exam like CELPIP.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Congratulations Gaurav! You will get it by tomorrow.
(Don't know if you remember me but we have been going about these forums from Ray of Hope to now PCC!!)
Hi Yay_321, Definitely I remember you. How one can forget "ray of hope" thread and now PCC. Hope you get all documentations done and ready to submit your profile!

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Hey guys! Did BLS make everyone write in their application: PCC Purpose: Immigration Purposes other than citizenship. ?
Thanks in advance for your reply!
Since many of us had applied online and application sent to BLS Canada (Brampton) during Covid situation through Post/Courier, Not sure if they do for walk-in application though!

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Got My wife's and my PCC today, have to send it to IRCC through webform,
Should I create 2 webform and send individually for me and my wife and create only 1 and do the pdf merge for both the PCC?
Since its 2 different document and for individual profile, you might have to submit seperately. It doesn't harm anyways if you submit 2 separate web forms for you and your wife's PCC!

Reactions: vinodkt7

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
There are 2 levels of Police verification.

1. First level is Police station under which your current residence come. They will take and verify all the details. In case you stayed in more than one Police Station Jurisdiction in last 10 years (may be less, i am not sure here) then all these police station needs to clear your application.

2. Police Commissioner office: After completing police reports, All of the Police station in-charge will send reports to Commissioner office of your area. Based on local police station feedback, Police Commissioner office needs to approve your application. This is the final approval. Check with them if Police station has approved and cleared your applications. Once they will approve status will immediately change in Passport Seva

Consulate mail which has confirmation of your PCC application number, shows Name of Police commissioner office and police station both. Check that mail and contact Police Head office if local station cleared your report.
Got it, Thanks. Local police station has finally cleared it today. Will wait for couple for days to see if status changes automatically else will ask my brother to reach out Main Office.

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
My current status is PCC needs to be collected from RPO from August 4th and after that no update. Anybody know point of contact please?

Last edited:

canpr2020

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

If you have sometime and can spend extra few dollars, then I would suggest to go for re-val for attempt 3.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hope this would help you all, This is my timeline for PCC. I applied at BLS Brampton in person.

S. NoActivityDateComments
1Applied at BLS BRAMPTON25-July-20Don't Call them its waste of time, Simply do Walk in application. If you call them then, they will force you to do postal application and would give incorrect info that, sir right now we are not accepting walk-ins and you have to submit application through postal mode only and they will force you to buy Courier drop off label right away .
2Received by BLS Brampton25-July-20
4Forwarded to CGI27-Jul-20
5Forwarded to IndiaDon't know as i didn't tracked on Passport Seva tracking.
6Application received at Indian Passport Office31-Jul-20(as per Passport Seva tracking)
7PCC initiated1-Aug-20( Email from Passport Admin)
8Police Verification doneDon't know when they did. Also, I asked my parents, they said no one came to the home for verification.
9PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office8-Aug-20(as per Passport Seva tracking)
10PCC has been granted13-Aug-20(as per Passport Seva tracking)
11PCC has been printedStill waiting...............

I also think that a walk-in application will atleast save 3 weeks which BLS was supposedly taking to open the application envelope. That would help reduce the timeline from 8-9 weeks to a reasonable 5-6 weeks.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
If you have sometime and can spend extra few dollars, then I would suggest to go for re-val for attempt 3.
I appeared for CELPIP. My scores were R-12, L-12, W-11 & S-8.. Went for revaluation and speaking score was updated to 9.

This gives me CLB band 9 and points were enough to get the invite. So I didn't go for the 2nd test. It seems that you are getting consistently low scores in Writing. I would suggest to go for CELPIP test. I found their writing tasks pretty easy (Email and Survey Response).

Your should go for revaluation
If the score doesn't improve - Try CELPIP.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
After so much effort at last I received my PCC. I have already submitted my application on July End. How to send PCC to IRCC. Anyone can help please?
Regards

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Finally i received my PCC today after two month timeline.

15-Jun-20 > Application Posted
16-Jun-20 > Application Received at BLS Brampton
08-Jul-20 > Missing Docs Email form BLS
08-Jul-20 > Submitted New Docs and Emailed
13-Jul-20 > Your postal application accepted by BLS Intl Services
13-Jul-20 > Processing at Consulate General
20-Jul-20 > Initiation of Police Verification
21-Jul-20 > PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra.
27-Jul-20 > PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office.
05-Aug-20 > PCC application has been granted on 06/08/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.
07-Aug-20 >Police Clearance Certificate has been printed successfully on 08/08/2020 and will be dispatched to your current address.
10-Aug-20 >In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre @ BLS Site
11-Aug-20 >Ready for Dispatch @ BLS Site
12-Aug-20 >Dispatched via Courier
13-Aug-20 >Received both mine and my spouse PCC.

Thanks

IDream

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,

My PCC application status shows that "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office" from 3rd August.

It has not changed from then. What should I do?