+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi, Congrats for your PCC. Even i got my PCC today. Since i already crossed my deadline i submitted LOE. Now i have to use Web-form to upload the PCC. I have a question here. I have two PCC one for myself and another is for my wife. How should i upload? Should i merge or submit 2 web form?
I think 2 form.. In web form you can mention person is applicant or dependent. also enter their UCI number. UCI number is unique for each person .

AkanshGandhi

Jul 17, 2020
Hey guys,

My quest for PCC has ended today finally. I would like to thank everyone in this thread who have been so helpful through each and every step. :)

All the best to everyone who are in process and I hope each one of you will get your PR without any complications.

Here is my timeline for your reference.

Date Activity Days
22-Jun​
PCC aplication sent to BLS Brampton
0​
23-Jun​
PCC application reached BLS Brampton ( as per purolator)
1​
21-Jul​
Application under process BLS ( as per BLS Tracking)
29​
21-Jul​
Application in transit to CGI ( as per BLS tracking)
29​
22-Jul​
Processing at Consulate General ( as per BLS tracking)
30​
24-Jul​
PCC application is under review at PSK ( as per Passport Seva tracking)
32​
24-Jul​
PCC initiated ( Email from Passport Admin)
32​
25-Jul​
Verification Done by Local Police
33​
28-Jul​
PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office (as per Passport Seva tracking)
36​
7-Aug​
PCC granted (as per Passport Seva Tracking)
46​
11-Aug​
PCC Printed (as per Passport Seva Tracking)
50​
13-Aug​
In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre (as per BLS Tracking)
52​
13-Aug​
PCC ready for dispatch (as per BLS Tracking)
52​
13-Aug​
PCC dispatched with airway bill number (as per BLS Tracking)
52​
14-Aug​
PCC received
53​

Track your PCC status on BLS Canada site (Postal/Walk-in application/Passport) - https://www.blsindia-canada.com/trackapp.php

PCC file number will be generated on PSK Indian embassy website where you have created your PCC application.
link - https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html or you will receive it in the email you provided.

Once you see your PCC file number which starts form "catxxxxxxxxxxx" (use lower case) you can track your status on PSK India site.
link - https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
I have applied for PPC 2 months ago but it is still under process and my application submission is expiring next week. I am thing to attach the letter of explanation for the same as it might tale more time.
Does anyone have letter of explanation template for PCC? Please send it to me - rounakm12@gmail.com

Appreciate your help team :)

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi Sir/Mam,

I have issued the Police Clearance Certificate on dated November, 13th 2019 which is less than a year and since then we haven’t traveled to India. I got the ITA in May and applied for a new PCC about 2 months ago. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, PCC is getting delay. So my question is :

Would my old PCC (November, 13th 2019) works if I submit the documents tomorrow? Or Do I wait till the new PCC?

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hi Applied for PCC through BLS Brampton on 17 June 2020. Received on 18 July 2020 by the Consulate General of India. Initiation of Police Verification mail got on 20 July 2020. From that time to today status is still showing " PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra. ". Asked from Local PS, but they are saying they didn't receive yet. Tried to Call BLS Brampton and Call center number 1800 258 1800 as mentioned on the website. But nothing is working. Kindly suggest me anyway how can I get or track my application status. If you have any suggestions that would be really appreciated.

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi Applied for PCC through BLS Brampton on 17 June 2020. Received on 18 July 2020 by the Consulate General of India. Initiation of Police Verification mail got on 20 July 2020. From that time to today status is still showing " PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra. ". Asked from Local PS, but they are saying they didn't receive yet. Tried to Call BLS Brampton and Call center number 1800 258 1800 as mentioned on the website. But nothing is working. Kindly suggest me anyway how can I get or track my application status. If you have any suggestions that would be really appreciated.
in mail they would have mentioned police station and Head office both name. Checked in the Police head office which is in their mail. show them copy of mail else you can raise ticket on Passport seva website.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
1. Call BLS repeatedly. That works eventually.
2. Also write an email immediately to cons.toronto@mea.gov.in and pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in, detailing all the updates chronologically.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hi Sir/Mam,

I have issued the Police Clearance Certificate on dated November, 13th 2019 which is less than a year and since then we haven’t traveled to India. I got the ITA in May and applied for a new PCC about 2 months ago. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, PCC is getting delay. So my question is :

Would my old PCC (November, 13th 2019) works if I submit the documents tomorrow? Or Do I wait till the new PCC?
Submit your application with a Letter of Explanation. There is no real format for it. But you can find one template in this thread in the previous pages, some people had posted it. Submit your old PCC if you like, explaining you are awaiting the new one. Don't worry and submit your application before your last date. Give all missing docs information as clearly, with reasons, as possible.

Reactions: Rounakm12

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
in mail they would have mentioned police station and Head office both name. Checked in the Police head office which is in their mail. show them copy of mail else you can raise ticket on Passport seva website.
Thanks NL75.. Would you like to help me with how can I raise ticket on the website ? which option I should choose

Last edited:

chawlaabhinav13

Jul 24, 2020
Hey, I see "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra" on the passport seva website, even though the police verification at my home was done more than a week ago. What should I do in this case as I do not see any updates?

ambitiousness

Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

Me and my husband got married in Canada, but there is no official registration in India for our marriage. So how can we go about completing our PCC from India? Do we have to send PCC to our own separate addresses? and how about Married or single question? what should I write because in India we do not have any official document for our marriage?
Please assist, I am totally lost.

Would really appreciate any type of help.
Thank you