+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

cpr2610

Dec 19, 2019
Finally my PCC has been printed and thanks for all the inputs shared by members on this thread.. I don't think I will come back frequently to this thread but here's my timeline so that It would be helpful for others. I believe my timeline is during the peak covid period and process has become more quicker I think..

Applied on June 5 (pickup)
June 6 (delivered by purolator but not updated on bls online tracking )
June 23 tracking enabled on BLS website
Jul 3 processing at consulate
Jul 6 email from passport admin
Jul 20 police verification done
Jul 22 pcc needs to collect from rpo
Jul 27 pcc printed
Jul 29 intransit to bls from consulate
Jul 30 ready for dispatch with airway bill no
Jul 31 hope I will get it tomorrow

Wellwin

Jul 30, 2020
PCC saga for me has also come to an end (unfortunately, 1 day after the e-APR deadline) and here's my timeline:

May 06 - File sent to BLS Brampton via Purolator
Jun 03 - File received to PSK admin - this is when I got the cat # through email in my personal id
Jun 26 - Police came and verified my house in India (Navi Mumbai)
Jul 02 - PCC under review @ PSK (Passport Seva Tracking)
Jul 23 - PCC needs to be collected from RPO (Passport Seva Tracking)
Jul 28 - PCC printed and will be mailed to the current address (Passport Seva Tracking)
Jul 29 - In transit from Consulate General to BLS (Passport Seva Tracking)
Jul 30 - Airway bill created by Purolator (BLS Tracking)

All the while, from June through July 29th, the BLS tracking showed Processing at Consulate General. I also did send emails to cons.toronto@mea.gov.in; pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in; qc.ca@blsinternational.net on Jul 3, 2020 (no reply) and then forwarded it to cg.toronto@mea.gov.in on Jul 15, 2020 (also, no reply). Not sure if it helped - but I read that they don't respond to the emails and they will just gets the work done.

Cheers!

JagRam

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Hi All,
We have initiated Police Clearance certificate (PCC) on 30th June 2020 for our Canada PR process.
When we checked the current status of the application in the passport seva portal it says "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra" for very long time.
On July 23rd, we received notification saying 'Police verification request has been sent to police department' and under process with "Police station".

When we verified with the commissioner office to know the status of the application, they informed that they have not received the respective files from RPO office for processing, similarly when we checked with 'police station' they also claimed that files are not received yet. They suspect the file might have been moved to some other district.
Both 'Commissioner office' and 'local police department' advised me to get in touch with RPO office to move the files to 'respective Commissioner office' .
Looks like the file got stuck somewhere in the process and it is not progressing further.

I am not sure how to contact RPO, Chennai, there are multiple office in Chennai city not sure in which RPO office it is under process now and how to contact/followup with them.

It will be great if anyone can advise on next action.

Thanks a lot.

gks123

Jul 8, 2020
I am in need of extreme help. I applied for PCC on July 2nd and I erroneously filled the wrong form Manuallybut now I sent them the application back at BLS. They are telling me it willl take 24 hours to update that into system.
My question is I have 45 days left to apply for PR. I am depressed what if I will not get in within the time limit. Please help me and suggest the options?
If documents like PCC are delayed in processing ( due to COVID) you get a 90 days extension.

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

Local police check was done on 25th july for me but still case under review at psk website. Its been a week already. Anyone had or having same scenario?

MrGreen

Jul 11, 2020
Waterloo, ON
Hi, I can see my file number (CAT******) and the status on Passport Seva website is "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". But I have not received any email regarding Police Verification yet. Is this normal?

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, I can see my file number (CAT******) and the status on Passport Seva website is "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". But I have not received any email regarding Police Verification yet. Is this normal?
Yes you will get soon, please see other post dates how happened stages by.

Reactions: MrGreen

ec15

Jan 19, 2019
Can we walk-in to BLS office (like brampton or ottawa) to submit PCC application, or we need appointment for that?

ec15

Jan 19, 2019
Also are walk-in applications sent to consulate faster than mail applications (as per experience of other people)?

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Also are walk-in applications sent to consulate faster than mail applications (as per experience of other people)?
You can just walk in at brampton location without any appointment and yes walk in is faster than postal even though they say its the same time but thats not true.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Yes they should be. They are taking 3 weeks to open your postal applications and check. I think you can save that time. All they need to do is check your application and put it in the mail to Consulate. I think you will atleast save 2 weeks in the walk-in application.

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
My application was showing as Processing at CGI toronto since 21st July. Finally wrote an email to the cons.toronto@mea.gov.in and got a reply that they have forwarded the application for processing today.

I can now see a category number generated. Will give it another day for the tracking details to be available on the website. But this is taking very long time.

Completed --
Applied - 19th Jun
Received by BLS Brampton - 22nd Jun
Acknowledged by BLS - 16th Jul
Forwarded to CGI - 21st Jul
Forwarded to India - 29th Jul

Pending --
Police verification completed -??
PCC needs to collect from RPO -??
PCC printed on date -??
PCC intransit to bls from consulate -??
PCC ready for dispatch with airway bill no -??
PCC recieved -??

Police verification completed - 31st July in Mohali. Police visited home and completed verification with neighbors. Asked for 2 signatures and even gave a signed receipt of verification.