+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

JeetS

Aug 4, 2020
FINALLY GOT THE PCC , HERE IS MY TIMELINE:-

1. 4 JUNE - Applied online application on BLS.
2. 8 JUNE- Documents reached BLS.
3. 25 JUNE- Processing at CGI Toronto.
4. 9 JULY- Initiation of police verification request email.
5. 13 JULY- Police verification done back home.
6. 22/23 JULY - Passport needs to be collected from regional office.
7. 29 JULY- PCC granted.
8. 30 JULY- PCC printed and dispactched to BLS from CGI.
9. 31 JULY- Ready to dispatch on BLS tracking.
10. 31 JULY- BLS send PCC via puralator- INTRANSIT
11. 4 AUGUST- PCC received.
How did you get all the timelines . Mine Bss trackers only shows processing at consulte general
Thanks

ddrocks

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
How did you get all the timelines . Mine Bss trackers only shows processing at consulte general
Thanks
once u get email for police verification request u will get file number starting with "cat........" so u can track down status of ur PCC ON psk website

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Some problem in system i think. My status is PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office. from July 27 and I called BLS and they said to wait 1 more week. When was your status changed to PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office. ?
Last week when I logged into the system it said PCC needs to be collected from RPO
Then today when I logged back into the system it went to under review at passport seva

mithunnivas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
last week mine was under

"PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office"

even now it is still the same. any idea how long it takes to move to the next step?

Last edited:

JeetS

Aug 4, 2020
I am trying to track the application with given file number start with CAT.... but it shows no record going ! What does it means . Police verification is done in India almost a week ago . If anyone knows please respond back me thanks

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Local police station is verification is done almost two weeks ago and my status is still showing as follows in Passport India site

https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew

PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office from July 24. Do i need to follow-up with Toronto Consulate or need to check with the local police station again? Could someone help?
Means police is done and your is with Passport office at State level. Wait for 2-3 days your status might change. Mine was same status as you from 27 june and today it changed to priniting.

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah it’s shows PCC application is under review at passport sewa kendr?
How long more it’s gonna take any idea ? Police verification is done almost a week ago
Looks like police has not yet submitted to passport office, please contact SP or local police.

mithunnivas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
PCC application has been granted on 05/08/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.

did anyone get this ?

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
PCC application has been granted on 05/08/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.

did anyone get this ?
I got same but not mentioned as message

JeetS

Aug 4, 2020

did anyone get this ?
Hi I track the status at psk website it shows PCC application is under review at passport sewa kendr . However the police verification is done a week ago . What does that mean and how long it’s gonna take . Pls respond if anyone familiar with this