+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Pradeep What was your status after verification at psk website? Mine still shows PCC application is under review at psk even though verification is done a week ago
Is it normal?
It is usual , they take one or one and half week to update the status to "PCC needs to be collected"

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello Guys,

Since saturday, I am seeing "PCC needs to be collected". Any idea how long they will take to move further?

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Pradeep What was your status after verification at psk website? Mine still shows PCC application is under review at psk even though verification is done a week ago
Is it normal?
Yes it says same.. once all done they will update verification is dont and they will dispatch and the will update pcc is printed and ready to dispatch

mithunnivas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
hello my status in psk website shows from yesterday evening
PCC application has been granted on 05/08/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.

and the bls shows processing at consulate.
im worried because it says "current address" and an sms which none of the other people have got.
how many days more to see update on this and on the bls website?

JeetS

Aug 4, 2020
Hi Everyone, after a long wait the status has changed form PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport office to PCC application has been granted on 02/07/2020. PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office. The applicant would receive an e-mail/sms once the PCC is ready for collection. How many more days it takes to print and send it back to me?
What was your previous status from PCC needs to be collected...?
Thanks

JeetS

Aug 4, 2020
Here is my timeline. Hope this helps.

Application sent to BLS Brampton via courier (Purolator) -> May 21st

Application delivered as per Purolator’s tracking system -> May 22nd

Application formally received by BLS and status updated on BLS site -> June 8th

Application status updated on BLS site to in route to Consulate General -> June 9th

Application status updated on BLS site to Processing at Consulate General -> June 10th

Police Verification Initiated -> June 12

Police Verification Completed -> June 18

PSK status changed to granted -> June 23

PSK status changed to printed -> June 25

Application status updated on BLS site to In transit from Consulate General to BLS -> July 2nd

Application status updated on BLS site to Dispatched via Purolator -> July 3rd

PCC received -> ???
Hi bro
My psk status shows PCC application is under review at psk . Even though the POlice verified my house one week ago . How long it takes to update the status and what next status should be
Reply will be appreciated
Thanks

JeetS

Aug 4, 2020
ohh okay thanks for the reply. please do let me know when you have status change
Was your status changed? Same scenario is with me. PV done almost 2 week ago and psk website still shows PCC application is under review at psk. Don’t know what to do . Your reply will be appreciated
Thanks

JeetS

Aug 4, 2020
Hello
My verification in India was done on 3rd July 2020. Can anyone tell me when will the status change at PSK website. It has not be changed yet. It still says under review at PSK.
Mine’s also shows the same . PV almost 2 week ago and still same status

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

Could you please tell me where I can see India PCC status. I have applied 3 weeks ago through BLS Toronto and Purolator collected by application from home. I don't know where I can track the PPC status, please help!

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

Could you please tell me where I can see India PCC status. I have applied 3 weeks ago through BLS Toronto and Purolator collected by application from home. I don't know where I can track the PPC status, please help!