+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

unique21

Jul 22, 2020
Did you contact on 4163072237 please?
Nobody picking the call.
It seems they picked the documents which submitted on July first week through canadapost.
They are not answering anyone’s calls it is Better to contact them through email or else open an ticket with them then they will respond

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hmm that link is currently broken.

Please can someone explain to me in detail how the pick up and drop off process works? The BLS website is extremely confusing.

* The link on their website for Purolator (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postal/) is not working. Can I send the documents via Canada Post?
* Do I have send them a prepaid envelope for them to return the documents?

Thanks a lot for your help!
You can send documents thru Purolator by buying label from purolator website. For return label, add 21 CAD additional for courier charges as a separate MO/ DD.

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
No it is pcc application under review at psk after verification it will change to pcc needs to be collected
Got it; so status wont change from "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra. " until police verification is completed; and after that it will change to " pcc needs to be collected" , is that correct??

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi all, I was able to reach someone from BLS and I inquired about the status. He informed they are backed up on applications received in the last week of June and they are still with BLS itself. We should be able to see an update next week it seems (Mon or Tue).
Application status changed to Under process now.

sudarshan3366

Jan 29, 2019
Hi All,

My PCC status in passport Seva website is - 'PCC has been printed successfully and will be dispatched to your current address'

But in BLS website it shows Processing at Consulate. Does anyone know what does this mean and when can I get expect my PCC?

Thanks,
Sudarshan

Bkaur9

Jun 24, 2020
Hi All,

My PCC status in passport Seva website is - 'PCC has been printed successfully and will be dispatched to your current address'

But in BLS website it shows Processing at Consulate. Does anyone know what does this mean and when can I get expect my PCC?

Thanks,
Sudarshan
Wait for 2-3 working days
Same thing happened with me
On 21/07/20, same status as yours on both sites.
But yesterday, it changed to In transit from consulate to Bls and today, in bls site, it shows ready for collection.
Next step is dispatch and hopefully We will get ours in next week.
Thanks

sudarshan3366

Jan 29, 2019
But yesterday, it changed to In transit from consulate to Bls and today, in bls site, it shows ready for collection.
Thanks
Thank you for the info

rajzz2512

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Thanks
Hey !!
How to check PCC status in passport Seva website ??

Bkaur9

Jun 24, 2020
Hey !!
How to check PCC status in passport Seva website ??
Check status on Passport Seva Kendra website with file number starting from cat********? If you got it through email from passport admin
Make sure to enter small letters for alphabets “cat” in the file number
Thankss

Viz1904

Jun 12, 2020
Documents reached BLS - May 30th
BLS requested to submit a new application form- June 17th
Police verification initiated -July 3rd
Police verification completed in India by local police -July 6th (my father was not home, they called and my father sent the documents to police station)
Police called my father as his signature was not their on the form- July 17th
PCC Printed -- July 21th
PCC transit from CGI to BLS --- July 22nd
PCC received -- July 23rd

MrGreen

Jul 11, 2020
Waterloo, ON
Documents reached BLS - May 30th
BLS requested to submit a new application form- June 17th
Police verification initiated -July 3rd
Police verification completed in India by local police -July 6th (my father was not home, they called and my father sent the documents to police station)
Police called my father as his signature was not their on the form- July 17th
PCC Printed -- July 21th
PCC transit from CGI to BLS --- July 22nd
PCC received -- July 23rd
1. Which documents did your father send?
2. Which form required your father's signature?