+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

canada_pr123

Jul 7, 2020
my status is same & still pending with SP office. they said they also dont know when they will get the dongle. I raised grievance in PSK portal, PG portal. They closed that they didnt receive update from Police station. I sent emails many times to CPO, RPO, MEA, consulate and no response from any of them. In my case I am the primary applicant and both mine and my wife PCC is stuck in sp office. I will submit with LOE for both and have to wait for PCC. No other option.
Last two days I tried to submit the Grievance in PSK website to address "Chennai GPO" PSK. But I'm getting the Error message as: "Operation unsuccessful due to some technical error. Please try again". Did you face this kind of problem?

In my case, my wife's application comes under Chennai judiciary PSK. So my brother visited the psk office yesterday. Due to Covid-19, they closed
the general public inquiry till August 1st. Once they open their office, we may get some information.

I read your previous post in our forum. I believe your application got struck in Vellore. Then I think your application will come under Chennai judiciary PSK.

Scorp1210

May 29, 2020
Yes, it was through BLS brampton.
June 2, Sent them the package via purolator.
June 3, BLS received it.
June 16, the processed( Stupid rule of document quarantine)
June 17, CGI Tornto,
June 19, onward I see the status on BLS site as "Processing at consualte"
Now today I saw PCC needs to be collected.
Hey,

between June 19 (Processing at consulate) and yesterday, did you get any update?

Or any email saying that police verification has been initiated, as others have mentioned here?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Timeline

BLS Brampton
Application Sent on 12 May
Application Received by BLS 13 May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 29 may(As per website tracking)
Application sent to consulate general 1 June
Police verification initiated - 3 June (email received from passport admin)
Police verification done on 20 June
PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office - 23 June
PCC granted - 29 June
PCC Printed - 30 June
in transit to BLS - 6 july
PCC Dispatched - 7 July
PCC received - 9 July

Just for information - I did not book courier service from BLS website or call center. I sent my documents from Purolator store and for return service i paid 20$ extra with the money order.
Lot of people are confused about selecting purpose of PCC i have selected purpose as "Resident Permit" and did not faced any issue because of it.
Thanks

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Timeline

BLS Brampton
Application Sent on 12 May
Application Received by BLS 13 May(As per Courier service)
Application Received by BLS 29 may(As per website tracking)
Application sent to consulate general 1 June
Police verification initiated - 3 June (email received from passport admin)
Police verification done on 20 June
PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office - 23 June
PCC granted - 29 June
PCC Printed - 30 June
in transit to BLS - 6 july
PCC Dispatched - 7 July
PCC received - 9 July

Just for information - I did not book courier service from BLS website or call center. I sent my documents from Purolator store and for return service i paid 20$ extra with the money order.
Lot of people are confused about selecting purpose of PCC i have selected purpose as "Resident Permit" and did not faced any issue because of it.
Thanks
Congrats buddy! Finally its over for you. ;) I am also hoping to receive my pcc in next 2-3 days. Currently its in "Intransit to BLS" status. One thing noticed that BLS usually takes 7 days to update "Intransit to BLS" status once pcc is printed. However, i my case its updated in just 2 days. It could be that my email has worked which I sent early this week to all bls, cgi, mea, bls customer care. In 4 days, pcc moved from "pcc needs to be collected from rpo" to "In transit status". Cool!!

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
you are my hero. I logged into site twice and tried opening form to find out more information, but its right there before in the list of applications beside your name. Thanks a ton. It shows "PCC needs to be collected from Regional passport office". But no body has visited the house.
Great. Means you are now all set. Its upto consulate here when they grant and print pcc for you.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Same thing is happening with me. I called consulate office but they are telling they cannot do anything until they get the response from India.
Send an email to every one including cg.toronto@mea.gov.in mentioning your situation and genuine urgency. It has worked for me and many others. Please note focus should be getting PCC and not on blaming anyone for delay.

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Great. Means you are now all set. Its upto consulate here when they grant and print pcc for you.
I think so, but not sure what nonsense we are subjected to. Why would BLS wants us to print an online form and send them, they quarantine it and send it to embassy, they send it to India. When all the could have done is, send the form electronically and they update in the system and some one visits in India. In my case no one has visited and I see the update as PCC approved. Very sad affairs, BLS does not talk, CGI phone rings eternity. When everything is digital these idiots are subjecting us to this torture.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Congrats buddy! Finally its over for you. ;) I am also hoping to receive my pcc in next 2-3 days. Currently its in "Intransit to BLS" status. One thing noticed that BLS usually takes 7 days to update "Intransit to BLS" status once pcc is printed. However, i my case its updated in just 2 days. It could be that my email has worked which I sent early this week to all bls, cgi, mea, bls customer care. In 4 days, pcc moved from "pcc needs to be collected from rpo" to "In transit status". Cool!!
Thanks
If its in transit then they will dispatch it tomorrow. so most probably you will get it by Monday. All the best.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
They will not respond at all but it will help to speed up the process.
Thats true. They would not respond to your email. I never expected my case would be expedited. I see status got changed from In transit to BLS this morning, and within 2 hrs status moved to Ready for dispatch and now Dispatched with Purolator with airway bill no. FYI, i sent email to every 1 whom I can able to find email id from CGI and PSK website including CG of India. Hopefully I will receive by tomorrow. Thanks god finally its over for me :)

Deepti91

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi All,

Does anyone know if for PCC, BLS accepts WiFi bill as address proof?
I currently don't have any other address proof.

Thanks,
Deepti

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Hey, would you mind telling in how many days they response your email? I did email yesterday
You need to just write a polite email mentioning your genuine concern and request them if they can able help expediting your case. They would not respond but if they feel you have genuine case then they will expedite your case without informing you. However, you should be watch the status thru PSK and BLS site. In my case, I presented genuine reason and my urgency. I attached the evidence also. In 4 days my case moved drastically.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
I think so, but not sure what nonsense we are subjected to. Why would BLS wants us to print an online form and send them, they quarantine it and send it to embassy, they send it to India. When all the could have done is, send the form electronically and they update in the system and some one visits in India. In my case no one has visited and I see the update as PCC approved. Very sad affairs, BLS does not talk, CGI phone rings eternity. When everything is digital these idiots are subjecting us to this torture.
Completely agreed. Modi's definition of digital or online means just fut form online where people can fill online, but rest thing as usual and typical. Today, govt claims and take credit for putting business online, however i have not seen any single documentation which can be done fully thru online or involve no agents in between. What a irony.
However, I would suggest to wait if you can. If you have any emergency you can email to them including every 1 mentioning your situation. I am sure they will take care of you.

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Completely agreed. Modi's definition of digital or online means just fut form online where people can fill online, but rest thing as usual and typical. Today, govt claims and take credit for putting business online, however i have not seen any single documentation which can be done fully thru online or involve no agents in between. What a irony.
However, I would suggest to wait if you can. If you have any emergency you can email to them including every 1 mentioning your situation. I am sure they will take care of you.
Till few months back, it was same day delivery. You submit in CGI in the morning and take the paper by evening.
Now, look at the cirucus, 2-3 months for this, and not body takes ownership and no accountability whatsoever.