+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi, Any one has any idea how to reach the embassy, i want to know my file number (catXXXXX), I have misspelled my email address in the PCC form, for which I may have not received the the passport admin email. I have already created another email with same misspelled name. Wanted to reach out to embassy and ask them to resend the email, tried calling 4169600751, with response of "rogers customers is not taking any calls", been trying to reach BLS, but their number is continously busy, got lucky few times to reach agent only to get dropped in the call.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi, Any one has any idea how to reach the embassy, i want to know my file number (catXXXXX), I have misspelled my email address in the PCC form, for which I may have not received the the passport admin email. I have already created another email with same misspelled name. Wanted to reach out to embassy and ask them to resend the email, tried calling 4169600751, with response of "rogers customers is not taking any calls", been trying to reach BLS, but their number is continously busy, got lucky few times to reach agent only to get dropped in the call.
You can try to login in on passport seva website where you filled the PCC aplication and get catxxxx from there.

https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019

your file number can be seen where you filled the online application form at psk website,
revert back if you find that

thanx

canada_pr123

Jul 7, 2020
Usually they wont respond. But application gets progressed. Thats what i observed in my case as well as post from few folks. Pls make sure to stress more on your urgency than pointing someone for delay.
Then shall I send the follow up email to all the authorities whom I contacted earlier?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
You can try to login in on passport seva website where you filled the PCC aplication and get catxxxx from there.

https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html
you are my hero. I logged into site twice and tried opening form to find out more information, but its right there before in the list of applications beside your name. Thanks a ton. It shows "PCC needs to be collected from Regional passport office". But no body has visited the house.

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
That seems unusually odd. Try grievance/feedback form. They usually clear it within a day. I got my pcc within 3 weeks by following up with each and every department it was with.
I did it last week they said it will process shortly. Then no updates till now. I contacted the RTI person in Consular Ottawa; he gave me email id with MEA person and said if you don't hear anything till tomorrow contact me on Monday to file RTI. I really do not know what is going on I also have visited HCI Ottawa trying everything. Hoping to get it. What are the other places you have contacted?

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
Usually they wont respond. But application gets progressed. Thats what i observed in my case as well as post from few folks. Pls make sure to stress more on your urgency than pointing someone for delay.
Could you please share the status of your PCC application?

Actually my wife's application is also in the same situation. Local Police said that they are waiting for the user id and pass code from New Delhi. I don't think Police will fix this issue soon, due to Covid-19. I will submit the profile with LOE but afterwards if I didn't her PCC then I don't know how to proceed further. Kindly share your thoughts!
my status is same & still pending with SP office. they said they also dont know when they will get the dongle. I raised grievance in PSK portal, PG portal. They closed that they didnt receive update from Police station. I sent emails many times to CPO, RPO, MEA, consulate and no response from any of them. In my case I am the primary applicant and both mine and my wife PCC is stuck in sp office. I will submit with LOE for both and have to wait for PCC. No other option.

theironman

Jul 3, 2020
my status is same & still pending with SP office. they said they also dont know when they will get the dongle. I raised grievance in PSK portal, PG portal. They closed that they didnt receive update from Police station. I sent emails many times to CPO, RPO, MEA, consulate and no response from any of them. In my case I am the primary applicant and both mine and my wife PCC is stuck in sp office. I will submit with LOE for both and have to wait for PCC. No other option.
Same with me. But in my case grievance is not even addressed. It is still in pending state. SP office in Kanchi says they are still waiting for a passcode.

theironman

Jul 3, 2020
you are my hero. I logged into site twice and tried opening form to find out more information, but its right there before in the list of applications beside your name. Thanks a ton. It shows "PCC needs to be collected from Regional passport office". But no body has visited the house.
Congrats! Did you also go through BLS Brampton? Do you mind telling when you applied?

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
According to Purolator docs have reached BLS on 24th June !!!
Still no update on record
I have tried calling them and emailing BLS they told to wait till 15th July

Is there a way to get things moving like calling CGI or emailing them to expedite the process faster ?

Please advise

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Congrats! Did you also go through BLS Brampton? Do you mind telling when you applied?
Yes, it was through BLS brampton.
June 2, Sent them the package via purolator.
June 3, BLS received it.
June 16, the processed( Stupid rule of document quarantine)
June 17, CGI Tornto,
June 19, onward I see the status on BLS site as "Processing at consualte"
Now today I saw PCC needs to be collected.