+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Hinakhan7862

Jul 8, 2020
I have sent my documents on 27th of april and They got on 13th of may.From that it’s continuesly showing processing.Its been 8-9 weeks now.i am really worried now

mayank353

Jul 1, 2020
PCC I received is a b&w document with sign in green ink. Even the stamp is b&w. it seems cgi has simply taken printout and signed it.
Those who have received pcc recently fom cgi toronto can u pls confirm on this
same for my wife which I got on 3 July. looks like kind of duplicate copy.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I have applied for PCC and the status is "Processing at Consulate General" from 6/23 as per BLS web site. Do i need to do anything to expedite this? Did some one did anything like that?
Application Reference NumberXXXX
Application Date2020-06-23
Applicant NameXXXX
Applicant Passport NumberXXXX
Applicant Date of BirthXXXXX
Application StatusProcessing at Consulate General
P.S : I didn't receive any email from passport admin saying police verification started
is this from from BLS Toronto

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
submit grievance in psk website. Its very effective. Also mention your communication to consulate, as they can build pressure to the police or sp office.
Same thing is happening with me. I called consulate office but they are telling they cannot do anything until they get the response from India.

canada_pr123

Jul 7, 2020
submit grievance in psk website. Its very effective. Also mention your communication to consulate, as they can build pressure to the police or sp office.
Thanks akgpandey for your reply!!

Already submitted grievance and sent email to consulate as well. But so far didn't get reply from anyone. Let's Hope for the Best!!

canada_pr123

Jul 7, 2020
I also got similar reply. SP office says they have the report ready but cannot upload because of a technical issue - something like waiting for a response on passcode from RPO..not sure what they mean really. Mine is Kanchi. Which place is yours?
Could you please share the status of your PCC application?

Actually my wife's application is also in the same situation. Local Police said that they are waiting for the user id and pass code from New Delhi. I don't think Police will fix this issue soon, due to Covid-19. I will submit the profile with LOE but afterwards if I didn't her PCC then I don't know how to proceed further. Kindly share your thoughts!

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks akgpandey for your reply!!

Already submitted grievance and sent email to consulate as well. But so far didn't get reply from anyone. Let's Hope for the Best!!
Usually they wont respond. But application gets progressed. Thats what i observed in my case as well as post from few folks. Pls make sure to stress more on your urgency than pointing someone for delay.

Dave1111

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
MY police verification done on 9th June and police submitted report to sp office and sp office has also submitted report to PSK but still it is under review
That seems unusually odd. Try grievance/feedback form. They usually clear it within a day. I got my pcc within 3 weeks by following up with each and every department it was with.